Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aileron Mystery Chests

#1
It's fitting that they named the new chests after Aileron.

He is a very mysterious individual.
Also, you don't get much more legacy then that.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
> 225 Rogue - Gwydion
< 225 Rogue - Other worlds

Relent<

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

#3
Kril wrote:It's fitting that they named the new chests after Aileron.

He is a very mysterious individual.
Also, you don't get much more legacy then that.


meh, that's a stretch

I bet Clan Aeon of Taranis is ecstatic a chest was named after them. Next chest should be called Pride.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

#4
These new chests shoulda been called "Money over Morals Mystery Chests"

MMM Chests.
Image

Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.
Image

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

#5
Egg wrote:These new chests shoulda been called "Money over Morals Mystery Chests"

MMM Chests.

Vocal minorities, eh?
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

#6
Robert wrote:
Egg wrote:These new chests shoulda been called "Money over Morals Mystery Chests"

MMM Chests.

Vocal minorities, eh?


At the end of the day its OTM's game and they can do whatever they want, thats why im not gonna complain about the chests, there really is no point about complaining lol BUT one day all these poor decisions will come back and bite them.

RS coming to mobile soon, its gonna be pretty hard to resist for players to not wana jump to that considering RS is one of the most popular PC MMO out there. The game is just way more polished, has tons and tons of contents, better pvp and the killer for me.... no endless camping/bottlenecks. They also listen to their player base's feedbacks, all new updates are voted for by the players, if a new update doesnt get 75%+ (or 80% something like that) yes votes from the player base it wont get implemented. Players can vote for which update they want.

Im not gonna lie, i'll prob go back to RS but i'll still definitely be on CH to help my clan out with bosses. Hopefully CH sorts itself out before that or theyre gonna take a pretty big hit. Atm CH is pretty stale, everyones getting bored, lots of people complaining about bottlenecks and camping, boss drops, chests, delayed beta etc etc.. i guess cross platform was a step in the right direction but thats about it. The next area/bosses update are make or break for some players, dont mess it up OTM.
Image

Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.
Image

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

#7
Egg wrote:They also listen to their player base's feedbacks, all new updates are voted for by the players, if a new update doesnt get 75%+ (or 80% something like that) yes votes from the player base it wont get implemented. Players can vote for which update they want.

Are you forgetting the reason the revival chest were taken away? If not let me remind you that the only reason that there not still in plat store is because of players feedback. And also most of the players feedback wants new chest so idk where tf you coming from on that. Just accept what there doing, they have came along way since when they created the game so stop jumping down there throats everytime you disapprove of something. Like someone in the thread said earlier, Move on its happened and there not gonna take away a second time. 'Your' feedback said you wanted them taken away because you collect fashion, I understand that and so did OTM so there adding a way to tell the difference between new and old fashion. So accept what there doing and the game won't just die out because fashion prices go down a little.



*The first paragraph should be highlighted in Egg's quote don't know what I did wrong*
Last edited by Muldar on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed formatting

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

#8
Allstar wrote:
Egg wrote:They also listen to their player base's feedbacks, all new updates are voted for by the players, if a new update doesnt get 75%+ (or 80% something like that) yes votes from the player base it wont get implemented. Players can vote for which update they want.

Are you forgetting the reason the revival chest were taken away? If not let me remind you that the only reason that there not still in plat store is because of players feedback. And also most of the players feedback wants new chest so idk where tf you coming from on that. Just accept what there doing, they have came along way since when they created the game so stop jumping down there throats everytime you disapprove of something. Like someone in the thread said earlier, Move on its happened and there not gonna take away a second time. 'Your' feedback said you wanted them taken away because you collect fashion, I understand that and so did OTM so there adding a way to tell the difference between new and old fashion. So accept what there doing and the game won't just die out because fashion prices go down a little.



*The first paragraph should be highlighted in Egg's quote don't know what I did wrong*


Not sure if you got selective vision or something coz you just totally ignored what i first posted in the thread and most of what i said in the second post. No one mentioned fash will be their downfall. If you think giving a feedback is jumping down their throats then you need to stop being a snowflake, stop getting offended so easily. Why are you telling me to move on and accept when i already mentioned that on my second post, read everything first before you reply next time.

Good try though.
Image

Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.
Image

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

#9
Well sorta, always been told that I only see what I wanna see and hear what I wanna hear but idk that's not relevant.

Yes I read the first part of your bs, and it was very touching. On to what you say in the second part constantly telling them all of there flaws and how there gonna lose all these players?? Yes feedback is when you say what you don't like but you can do that without typing like 100mps about how you been screwed.

And on to the last part (my favorite) Yes you mention about going to rs again. But if you truthfully moved on than why are you posting all of this? Why are you still complaining about ch if you've moved on from it.... that's my opinion and that's all I'm gonna say cause it looked like I touched a nerve so I'll back off before you go all computer warrior on me.

Nothing else to say just like how you did this.

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

#10
Allstar wrote:Well sorta, always been told that I only see what I wanna see and hear what I wanna hear but idk that's not relevant.

Yes I read the first part of your bs, and it was very touching. On to what you say in the second part constantly telling them all of there flaws and how there gonna lose all these players?? Yes feedback is when you say what you don't like but you can do that without typing like 100mps about how you been screwed.

And on to the last part (my favorite) Yes you mention about going to rs again. But if you truthfully moved on than why are you posting all of this? Why are you still complaining about ch if you've moved on from it.... that's my opinion and that's all I'm gonna say cause it looked like I touched a nerve so I'll back off before you go all computer warrior on me.

Nothing else to say just like how you did this.

This makes absolutely no sense. Of course the guys gonna post about CH and its flaws.. He wants it to improve - just like the rest of us. Also if your gonna call what he writes bs dont expect him to take you seriously.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests