Haha no one that I know of, but I'm sure you can translate it for everyone :D

Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

Re: Aeon Mystery Chest

Wow, anyone have the Cliffs Notes version of that? ^^
Fash is a hierarchical system which belongs to old players. New players must simply invest years into the game to attain fash and take their place among the bourgeois.

In your dreams.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

People value fashion because of how it looks. Not because of the description.
No, if that were true Witch Hunter and Lanrik would have been highly desired on the events they were released on.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

The idea is quite idiotic but it comes from idiotic complaints about not wanting ppl's items' value to go down. I honestly dont care if any of my 'rare' items goes down, whether u call it Aeon or not, I just want to have more hunter and frostguard around :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

At this point I'm beyond caring. Give everyone every set of whatever. Just bring on the gardens, new bosses, and some obtainable mounts for new players.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Btw the black and white sunlit fashion has been always been able to be bought from a merchant. He's in highshore village now sells different color pieces that are replaced after being purchased just like the pirate fashion vendor. You can get it easy enough hehe
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Fash is a hierarchical system which belongs to old players. New players must simply invest years into the game to attain fash and take their place among the bourgeois.

In your dreams.
I must say, that's a rather inaccurate "Cliff Notes" translation. I do believe I said I understand both points of views and thoroughly explained my position- that being that I don't mind the new chests and consider them to be a good solution, if they are really needed. Coming to a compromise on this takes understanding and acceptance of some things on both parts; if the older players do not wish to purchase the newer relaunched gear at the same price as the collector's version, then by all rights they have no obligation to. That makes it fair from the older players' point of view. And then, the newer players get what they desire as well; a chance to get the old gear that they were not present to obtain. That's the point and reason OTM added the tag "Aeon" to the new equipment- to differentiate it from the older version and retain the collector's edition rarity that is so highly coveted among the players. However, I respect that you chose to so vividly share how you would translate my post and will try to do better in making my opinion clear in the future. Thank you for sharing!

Oh- and by the way, I admire your use of language and metaphors. Very classy :)

Btw the black and white sunlit fashion has been always been able to be bought from a merchant. He's in highshore village now sells different color pieces that are replaced after being purchased just like the pirate fashion vendor. You can get it easy enough hehe
That my friend is false. It is not possible to get white or black sun from vendors. Muldar if I’m wrong but I’m pretty confident also @Muldar how long will these be out a limited time vs permanent has a very different effect on economy and it would also be good to know. Thx
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

Seriously?!?! Thanks for letting me know! I hadn't ever seen it in the shop since the end of the Sunlit event and haven't seen anyone with it at all on Lir. Even on Epona, it seems to be considerably nonexistent, so I kind of just presumed it to be and Event Rarity item. Had I known it was in the vendor, I would have spent more time spamming that shop! :lol: I'll have to check it out now. Thanks again for the information!