Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why do 4* ph's exist?

4* ph's have been around since before I started.. but anyway, removing 4* would still balance the game out in an even better way, especially with the 3 hour long pyrus and grommak timers.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

4* ph's have been around since before I started.. but anyway, removing 4* would still balance the game out in an even better way, especially with the 3 hour long pyrus and grommak timers.
+1, and about 2 hours per 1 to 3 items from snorri sounds pretty fair to me when you conisder how many people are playing this game
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Agreed. Otm really needs to change this. Hope they read our feedback and know what we want

remove all 4* "bosses" :D
much less work for dkp workers and more fun for people camping this all bosses
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

I can see the point in them but now they're just stupid. 4* PH's should be entirely removed from stonevale and otherworld.

The Questline is too long and people end up out levelling their zone too quickly for 4* PH's to be effective in zones like stonevale and otherworld.

Carrowmore.. I can understand. But stonevale and otherworld is just silly.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.