Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why do 4* ph's exist?

The crowns are so rare for snorri but I think what curry said would help. I still have not gotten my dl weps. Because others need it first. They are so hard to get I have seen only like 10 purple crowns in my days only have gotten 4 over all in my invatory. Which Iv been to too many snorri to even count. The bottle neck for weps is real. The weps are so hard to get buy the time u get them there not even good. Then u have to wait for edl. Mari seems like she likes the idea because she has it all. I don't mean to be rude but it just seems like that

Well, you might be closer to the truth than you know.

My most rich and best geared character (which has all EDL drops in inventory but isn't high enough level yet) is my least played character. Actually I'm going to say she's retired now. Some may ask why., other may have actually read what was being said earlier and know why. The reason is pretty much the same as it is for any MMO, it is very difficult (maybe impossible) for game developers to come up with engaging activities which "END GAME" players will enjoy/find engaging. I mean you can only inconspicuously stand in the bank/auction house entrance showing off your full end game set so long right?

So what is next? Go do everything you can to unbalance the game by decimating all the lower tier content to help your friends/canines have their 3 days standing in the castle showing off?

The things many of you are trying to get taken out of the game are exactly the things which are saving your game. Trust me, OTM isn't releasing major content upgrades every 2 months to give people something new to do because everyone blasted to endgame because every 1,2,3 and 4* turned into an exploding box of xxxx-xx-xx quest armor drop pieces. (yes I know that's not what your asking for, but you weren't asking to have 4* removed or have them drop guaranteed items a year ago either)

Seriously, OTM has made the finest MMO out right now. Trust me I've spent very many thousands of dollars on video games. I own all Sony/Microsoft console offerings, I have high end computer and laptop and a great gaming budget. I have video gamed for more years than many of you have been alive. I've seen it all, and here I am playing the best of them OTM's Celtic Heroes. take your time, enjoy the game.

It's not a destination, it's a journey and a very fun one if you'll just let yourself not worry about someone else having next tier when you don't.

The very best thing OTM could do for their game is to find a way to stop the higher lvl players from farming the crap out of quest mobs, because the new/casual player is simply not able to enjoy the game that way. And simply increasing drop rates/boss spawns only leads to more camping and not less due to more players arriving at end game and being.... Bored.

As to being a ranger with a bag full of purple crowns, it could just as easy be a bag full of no drop crown tokens to be exchanged for whichever color crown you'd like.

The game should be camping/fighting level appropriate bosses with others for a small chance to progress your character. Oh and of course fishing after a rewarding day of bossing.

The crowns are so rare for snorri but I think what curry said would help. I still have not gotten my dl weps. Because others need it first. They are so hard to get I have seen only like 10 purple crowns in my days only have gotten 4 over all in my invatory. Which Iv been to too many snorri to even count. The bottle neck for weps is real. The weps are so hard to get buy the time u get them there not even good. Then u have to wait for edl. Mari seems like she likes the idea because she has it all. I don't mean to be rude but it just seems like that
I've seen 2 snorri mains that have dropped 2 purple crowns in one kill since my return to belenus... one of which was 2 purple crowns and purple horn .-.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I've seen 2 snorri mains that have dropped 2 purple crowns in one kill since my return to belenus... one of which was 2 purple crowns and purple horn .-.
lol at responses like these. Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it's an issue. So what if you saw 4 purple crowns drop? What does that even mean?

The neverending demand for crowns, especially purple, will always make them rare.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.