Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why do 4* ph's exist?

4* ph's have been around since before I started.. but anyway, removing 4* would still balance the game out in an even better way, especially with the 3 hour long pyrus and grommak timers.

Totally agree. Muldar, if you're reading this, pls seriously consider to remove the ph. Ive seen players above 200 and yet to complete frozen. Im almost there and have yet to complete either. Prices for a purple bear or lion can go up to a mil and its ridiculous. Its a very basic quest armor. Pls do something about it. Thanks

It's ridiculous. If you have to make a separate character for locking to gear your main, that's messed up. There are dozens of 190 or so rogue characters on my world with no purpose other than to be a snorri locker, along with many main accounts who stay at that level so they can have the advantage for locking.

Along with the huge demand and little supply for frozen, that is very intimidating to new players, which makes otm lose players and money.

Gives people that solo farm a small % chance to get gear..i remember getting a purple crown from a snori 4*
That chance is so slim that it's better for that player to join a clan. Clans constantly farm snorri and lock the ph it's unlikely for anyone outside of clan to get their hands on gear from the boss itself. And even if a solo player did lock and kill every single snorri 4* it would be years until they even managed to get 1 wep
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Gives people that solo farm a small % chance to get gear..i remember getting a purple crown from a snori 4*
That chance is so slim that it's better for that player to join a clan. Clans constantly farm snorri and lock the ph it's unlikely for anyone outside of clan to get their hands on gear from the boss itself. And even if a solo player did lock and kill every single snorri 4* it would be years until they even managed to get 1 wep

It already takes months to years though lol and i feel the drop rate hadd increased it happened alot

An easier solution would just be giving 4* phs 1 drop, 5*s 2 drops, and 6*s 3 drops.
When update? :D
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger