Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rapid shot not in shop ??

Did all beginner quest but nothing mentioning getting the skill, at lvl 183 but don't have the skill :/
Is it suppose to be in ranger vendor or quest I am so confused, anyone?
225 warrior Kalesee
220 ranger Eeselak
220 mage Aleesee
220 druid Eeseela
190 rouge Kaseeel
Alliance Lugh

That's bolas. Rapid is ranger McKay before crookback
I was curious so started a new ranger. Definitely got rapid shot last, after killing the Jotuns. I had bolus already when I was in Crookback, so that must have come from Ranger McKay.
I stopped as soon as I got rapid shot, so definitely not mistaken.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Wow, OK. I guess they must've switched it when the tavern was redesigned or something. It used to be that you tested bowls on the dogs because it wouldn't I believe it must've been switched when the tavern was redesigned or something. It used to be that you tested bolas on the friendly dogs in the tavern yard because the quest giver explained that it wouldn't hurt them.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Joined the CH community relatively recently, so haven't seen anything like that. The training quest chain doesn't have any content at all to get you to practice any of the given skills. Just as part of the narrative the skill is given, with maybe some basic description of it. Definitely no requirements now to perform a quest step, to practice the new skill, before moving on in the quest chain.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Rapid shot is 100% from quest but this skills from quest can be always bought in castle for 5gold ... i have little 140 ranger i started not long ago and have rapid shot there ... try contacting support if you arent glitched if you cant find it in shop and you have quests completed
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia