Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Increasing quest weapon stats

I'm not sure if you have noticed on your worlds but on Arawn it takes a good 2-3 months to kit up a character on items such as frozen and dragon lord.

Now that it is becoming so much harder to kit up accounts. Do you reckon that the reward should be higher with weapons and possibly armour being buffed.

For example, dragon lord dagger won't be obtained till your at least level 200 pending on competition, waiting lists and how rich a player is. By then, you can buy the thaumaturgic dagger which is better. Thus making the Dragonlord dagger useless until exalted.

Do you think we should buff up quest items due to increase difficulty to get them?

Same goes with occult, that is probably better than dragonlord already.
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Re: Increasing quest weapon stats

No lol. They are fine just as it is. They've made them much easier to obtain now. It used to take you 3-4 months just to get the wisps to spawn that you needed for the meteor weapon. Now you can upgrade it in hours.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

No lol. They are fine just as it is. They've made them much easier to obtain now. It used to take you 3-4 months just to get the wisps to spawn that you needed for the meteor weapon. Now you can upgrade it in hours.
Who said anything about mete weapons? We're talking about dl
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

+1 The road to these weapons does suck so better stats would be cool.

On highly competitive servers, such as Fingal, it takes quite some time to finish frozen and DL sets.

I'm 200 and still haven't even gotten my frozen weapon. There's just way too many people fighting over the same stuff. Even if you get the lock/kill over another clan, you still have your own clanmates needing the same drops you do. I've given away many many orbs to fellow clannies since I'm still waiting on one more purple lion to drop. No sense in them having both crests but not enough orbs.

It's just a huge bottle neck. What they need to do is not require the previous weapon to get the next. Let me go straight to EDL if I choose. Knowing I have to go backwards for that frozen weapon just sucks. I have definitely put in way more than my share of time camping and killing those bosses.

Btw, anyone on Fingal have a purple lion for sale? ;)

On highly competitive servers, such as Fingal, it takes quite some time to finish frozen and DL sets.

I'm 200 and still haven't even gotten my frozen weapon. There's just way too many people fighting over the same stuff. Even if you get the lock/kill over another clan, you still have your own clanmates needing the same drops you do. I've given away many many orbs to fellow clannies since I'm still waiting on one more purple lion to drop. No sense in them having both crests but not enough orbs.

It's just a huge bottle neck. What they need to do is not require the previous weapon to get the next. Let me go straight to EDL if I choose. Knowing I have to go backwards for that frozen weapon just sucks. I have definitely put in way more than my share of time camping and killing those bosses.

But then you have people skipping straight to edl, only reason I haven't stopped camping dl bosses and only lvling is because I need my dl bp for the armor set. It will only create an even bigger bottleneck at edl.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

But then you have people skipping straight to edl, only reason I haven't stopped camping dl bosses and only lvling is because I need my dl bp for the armor set. It will only create an even bigger bottleneck at edl.
Not necessarily. The people that have leveled past frozen will move on to DL or EDL. This will also help the lower levels get their frozen stuff without a bunch of 200+ people in their way. May work, may not. I dunno. But something needs to change with these armor quests.

Not necessarily. The people that have leveled past frozen will move on to DL or EDL. This will also help the lower levels get their frozen stuff without a bunch of 200+ people in their way. May work, may not. I dunno. But something needs to change with these armor quests.
The only reason players get frozen is because they need it for dl/edl. If meteoric and frozen wasnt required, then no one would do that quest and everyone would be stuck on edl.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think the level req is fine but i think the stas do need increased or changed the big issues are warrior swords (no one uses them) and mage sub dl armor (gives elemetal mele damage so small even a full dps mage sees no difference).
What should be done is crafting. The ability to upgrade or change weapon stats accordingly, not by getting the next tier weapons and armor but by gathering some of the 50,000 drops in the game. Have us gather rare stuff, exquisite spell cores or fariee diamonds and so on. Even the best drop is a joke when it comes to selling it for gold, give regular drops a real value again!
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

The only reason players get frozen is because they need it for dl/edl. If meteoric and frozen wasnt required, then no one would do that quest and everyone would be stuck on edl.
If players could skip it would be amazing. Dom clans wouldn't be stuck on frozen and dl, so smaller clans could pick those up and finally gear up
Wafflez.
(|%}^=