Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Revival chests

I know there have been many, MANY posts on revival chests, but we want answers and we want to be able to give feedback. If they were removed so quickly because of feedback then we should be listened too, OTM does much too bad of a job informing the community on what is going on. There should be a majority wanting the chests removed other than just a minority. There should be something in game or maybe on the forums to vote on revival chests/ revised revival chests

Re: Revival chests

Masinary wrote:I know there have been many, MANY posts on revival chests, but we want answers and we want to be able to give feedback. If they were removed so quickly because of feedback then we should be listened too, OTM does much too bad of a job informing the community on what is going on. There should be a majority wanting the chests removed other than just a minority. There should be something in game or maybe on the forums to vote on revival chests/ revised revival chests

Wasn't any warning for them being offered or removed. It was completely implemented poorly. With this type of chest, there should have been a week heads up warning. Players could then have had time to make sure they saved some from their paycheck or given plasma a few times for cash or sold their spouse's jewelry at the pawn shop to buy plat. Since they went ahead and brought them out, they should have kept them for 24-48 hours and then removed them. That way items would still stay rare-rarish and those that couldn't log in the first 8 hours would have been able to get some chests. I'm not a fan of them having come back but since they were, I think there could have been a compromise.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue