Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The beta?

Is this still looking like an accurate time frame? Is it likely but it will be next week?
It is what I am aiming for but it is looking less likely.

Hopefully I will have a solid timeline next week.
Muldar I have faith in you! Use the force and give me beta :lol:
+1
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Can't ask for a beta when non stop complaints about log in issues lagging and otm sucking. Why should they work hard for the crap talk they get.
If a company can't handle customer complaints or negative feedback and their poor ol' feelings get hurt so they don't try to work hard anymore, then they are in the wrong business.
Think your actually the only person on this forum that complains everyday on the forums. I mean sure once in a while something happens but to be frank your incredibly rude to muldar and OTM at every turn. Sorry if this offends you but it needs to be said I mean jeez!

Can't ask for a beta when non stop complaints about log in issues lagging and otm sucking. Why should they work hard for the crap talk they get.
If a company can't handle customer complaints or negative feedback and their poor ol' feelings get hurt so they don't try to work hard anymore, then they are in the wrong business.
Think your actually the only person on this forum that complains everyday on the forums. I mean sure once in a while something happens but to be frank your incredibly rude to muldar and OTM at every turn. Sorry if this offends you but it needs to be said I mean jeez!
Yeah sry ail but tis true

lmao. perception isn't reality. show me any rude post from me to otm and muldar in the last several months. all my posts are valid constructive criticism , never rude nor insulting. Just completely frank and straight to the point. agent k was 100x worse and you all worshipped him.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

lmao. perception isn't reality. show me any rude post from me to otm and muldar in the last several months. all my posts are valid constructive criticism , never rude nor insulting. Just completely frank and straight to the point. agent k was 100x worse and you all worshipped him.
I don't know that person, but already name shaming I see.

I don't know that person, but already name shaming I see.
I hated him lol and I was boutta bring up a few posts that I remembered but haven't rly talked to u too much about dissing otm in past few months so ill give u that

It is what I am aiming for but it is looking less likely.

Hopefully I will have a solid timeline next week.
+1
I bet 2 weeks from now if the beta isn't ready everyone is gonna complain, diss otm, and try to make muldar feel bad.
Nuada
1st plvl 97
Rhiannon
P21iii flvl 110

Code: Select all

<SPAN TITLE=”You found a secret!! :P”>.Hover your cursor over this text for good luck!</SPAN>
^BBCode is confusing. Please help me fix. Not sure why the BBcode wont convert HTML^

+1
I bet 2 weeks from now if the beta isn't ready everyone is gonna complain, diss otm, and try to make muldar feel bad.
Then pursue legal action and demand free platinum.