Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is the best server?

Just about any server can make an argument about why they are the best. What kind of player are you and what are you looking for in your server? Without specifics of what you like then their isn't a best server.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Just about any server can make an argument about why they are the best. What kind of player are you and what are you looking for in your server? Without specifics of what you like then their isn't a best server.
Exactly, that's one of the things I like about this game; there's great diversity in servers. Prefer co op and an open market? Epona. Love lock battles and competition? Gwydion. Like having a clan orientated server, but hate lock battles and camping? Taranis (pretty sure they still use that system, you'll have to ask though). There's no 'best server', but there's a server for everyone.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Exactly, that's one of the things I like about this game; there's great diversity in servers. Prefer co op and an open market? Epona. Love lock battles and competition? Gwydion. Like having a clan orientated server, but hate lock battles and camping? Taranis (pretty sure they still use that system, you'll have to ask though). There's no 'best server', but there's a server for everyone.
Well there are a few servers that are worse than the others. The three bad servers I hear being brought up over and over again are Lugh, Sulis, and Herne. Not sure about the ex Android servers tho although I've heard that atleast one of them is pretty bad, don't remember which one
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Here's how I'll put things:

Arawn if you like a big server

Epona if you like a free open market

Gwydion if you like competition

Belenus if you like smaller servers

Taranis if you like rotations on bosses (turns) or whatever tf they do lol

Rosemerta if you like one mega clan

Left out android servers cause ik nothing about them lol

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Well there are a few servers that are worse than the others. The three bad servers I hear being brought up over and over again are Lugh, Sulis, and Herne. Not sure about the ex Android servers tho although I've heard that atleast one of them is pretty bad, don't remember which one

We are not bad. We just have some problems with a few players in top. So stop believing all the people who say Sulis sucks and stop ruining pur reputation.
Test it out youself first :)

@OP if you decide to go to Sulis, maybe because you want more action than on the boring (some people calling them also friendly) servers, Message me ig, i'll help with what i can. IG Name: Heigen

That's the problem, people hear that Sulis is a bad server so that's what they believe. There are plenty of other servers that have lots of action and arnt necessarily boring

No idea where you get the idea from that Lugh is a "bad server". You only get to read stories from those butthurt people there.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I think every server has there pros and cons... I would say Rhiannon is a nice starters server because my clan invest a lot in new recruits (low levels) and help them as much as wel can. But thats what every server/clan probably does.
Peuleschiltje - level 226 rogue - Chieftain of InnerCircle Rhiannon

It depends on what you like. There's big servers with all clans working together and Rolling for drops, small servers that doesnt roll and use dkp systems and banks etc etc. I really like the server Belenus, I've not really played alot on others though. Belenus is a pretty small server with alot of Clan Rivaly and competion. There's two top clans with feeders. Both sides gear their own members and use banks (dont roll for drops). Ronin uses dkp system for gearing, Elementals votes on who gets what item (this is what Ive been told so not 100% sure).
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor