Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best server to Xfer to?

Gwydion has very little competition. Relentless sweeps everything without contest for the most part. Clan uses DKP systems for raid drops and leadership decision for gearing. Good place to be.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Donn is the best server of all time. Players are friendly and helpful. Clans are kind. If you play final fantasy awakening, you will know what clan to join here. I love this server. It's fun here.
Clanless in DONN server... but HAPPY :lol:

yingyang - mage - lvl 100+
blinkdagger - rogue - lvl 100+
coppinger - rogue - lvl 100+
the excalibur - warrior - lvl 50+
waljanmackerro - mage - lvl 50+
breathoffire - mage - lvl 50+

Looking to xfer to a new server now that Cross-platform is implemented, if anyone got some ideas
Basically looking for a server that has little competition, isn't dead and uses a fair system to gear players up

Xfering from Arawn btw

Thx!
I have 11.5m cash on Rhiannon if interested
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Donn is the best server of all time. Players are friendly and helpful. Clans are kind. If you play final fantasy awakening, you will know what clan to join here. I love this server. It's fun here.
Stop falsely advertising donn.. I had a very good reptation there and alot of friends but it is a non friendly server and the economy is just horrible , to many damn old players are holding on to one anothers pasts and if you mess up with your clan the other eg clan won't let you in.. I cannot say I know from experience but I have seen it happen to people
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

Stop falsely advertising donn.. I had a very good reptation there and alot of friends but it is a non friendly server and the economy is just horrible , to many damn old players are holding on to one anothers pasts and if you mess up with your clan the other eg clan won't let you in.. I cannot say I know from experience but I have seen it happen to people
Lmao if other clans suspicious of u then must be something you did and not the server.
But as I know many other clans do accept ppl, 7/10 times Concordiia does. No ones Perfect, people do mess up within their clan but as a individual ppl shld try to solve that mess :)
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]