Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best server to Xfer to?

Donn is the best server of all time. Players are friendly and helpful. Clans are kind. If you play final fantasy awakening, you will know what clan to join here. I love this server. It's fun here.
Stop falsely advertising donn.. I had a very good reptation there and alot of friends but it is a non friendly server and the economy is just horrible , to many damn old players are holding on to one anothers pasts and if you mess up with your clan the other eg clan won't let you in.. I cannot say I know from experience but I have seen it happen to people

I think you talking about the past server donn. All server had bad past, but if you join server donn today, or present donn, it's different.

Players are friendly now and the clans are cooperating and helping each other, to make a better future for server donn.

Past is past. Forget the past, move on. Let's look at the bright future for all server and this game.
Clanless in DONN server... but HAPPY :lol:

yingyang - mage - lvl 100+
blinkdagger - rogue - lvl 100+
coppinger - rogue - lvl 100+
the excalibur - warrior - lvl 50+
waljanmackerro - mage - lvl 50+
breathoffire - mage - lvl 50+

Donn is the best server of all time. Players are friendly and helpful. Clans are kind. If you play final fantasy awakening, you will know what clan to join here. I love this server. It's fun here.
Stop falsely advertising donn.. I had a very good reptation there and alot of friends but it is a non friendly server and the economy is just horrible , to many damn old players are holding on to one anothers pasts and if you mess up with your clan the other eg clan won't let you in.. I cannot say I know from experience but I have seen it happen to people

I think you talking about the past server donn. All server had bad past, but if you join server donn today, or present donn, it's different.

Players are friendly now and the clans are cooperating and helping each other, to make a better future for server donn.

Past is past. Forget the past, move on. Let's look at the bright future for all server and this game.
false

Maybe some clans cooperate on Stonefang but when it comes down to frozen,dl, edl and raid boss, there is a fierce competition.

false

Maybe some clans cooperate on Stonefang but when it comes down to frozen,dl, edl and raid boss, there is a fierce competition.

Still there is cooperation on other clans. I didnt say all clans are cooperating each other. :lol:
Clanless in DONN server... but HAPPY :lol:

yingyang - mage - lvl 100+
blinkdagger - rogue - lvl 100+
coppinger - rogue - lvl 100+
the excalibur - warrior - lvl 50+
waljanmackerro - mage - lvl 50+
breathoffire - mage - lvl 50+

Ive always been on Belenus. I cant say its the best, I cant say its the most active, and I definitely wont say others servers are bad.

I'll be honest, due inflation the prices here went up a lot so that can be an issue. As for competition theres competition on everything up to Proteus. I think competition is needed in servers, it adds so much fun. I just had necro lock battle and that was a thrill.

There is drama, but its usually just random spikes of drama or a bit of smack talk, theres no constant situation of horrible drama. Theres no griefing either on both sides.

Elementals is top clan here and Ronin is the rival, but its a small server so Idk how many are on during the day on other servers but Belenus has always been really small.

Ofc there are scammers like everywhere else but we do our best to get rid of them.

Good luck on ur xfer.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex