Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Login servers are getting worse!!!

this might sound stupid but when i reset my wifi / log on my gfs wifi i always get in. her broadband is around 10mbps whilest im runnin on a 16k broadband .. and the closer i get to the router the easier i actually get on lol
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

this might sound stupid but when i reset my wifi / log on my gfs wifi i always get in. her broadband is around 10mbps whilest im runnin on a 16k broadband .. and the closer i get to the router the easier i actually get on lol
are u just acting like a moron? hope so cuz its clearly OTM servers bad not our wif. since crossplatform all wifis of all my clannies wouldve died then cuz we all have same problem. we hit login screen freezes and does nothing then just takes u back to login screen

are u just acting like a moron? hope so cuz its clearly OTM servers bad not our wif. since crossplatform all wifis of all my clannies wouldve died then cuz we all have same problem. we hit login screen freezes and does nothing then just takes u back to login screen
well you might not offend me with your anger.
i highly doubt its otms fault, more the security / ping Check from their server provider
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Youtube channel:

This isn't a WiFi issue plenty of us use mobile data and have same issue..my clan goes across the world and we all have same issue with log in...
well yeh i belive it is the ping check/ security of the Provider.
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Youtube channel:

well you might not offend me with your anger.
i highly doubt its otms fault, more the security / ping Check from their server provider

Or you just a buttkisser :o #NeverOTM #OTMNeverMakesMistakes #AllYourFault