Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Conflicted Accounts

otm dont even care anymore. back in the day we got 10% plat back for 3 hours of server down time. now login servers been screwed up for the past 3 days and they are making us change our usernames and dont really feel like giving us anything. crazy how things have changed :(
Maybe the log in problems have something to do with people with different platforms having the same usernames.......so they are fixing that log in issue. Seems like progress to me
thats great and all, but why has it been happening the past 3 days AFTER the update and wasnt considered before the CP conversion
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

otm dont even care anymore. back in the day we got 10% plat back for 3 hours of server down time. now login servers been screwed up for the past 3 days and they are making us change our usernames and dont really feel like giving us anything. crazy how things have changed :(
Maybe the log in problems have something to do with people with different platforms having the same usernames.......so they are fixing that log in issue. Seems like progress to me
thats great and all, but why has it been happening the past 3 days AFTER the update and wasnt considered before the CP conversion
Because bugs occur in programming
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

The 10% back was due to a rollback in player data.
Mines still doing that loading screen thing before and can't even log in.
You probably have the issue we are currently working on but have you tested the game on other data connections?

Im just saying Muld, wouldn't hurt to do it again. Things have been messed up for the past 3 days
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Yeah give me 10% plat back. I did the math I'd be getting around 120k plat lol
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Constant login errors and now it's completely off line. I guess "shortly" means several hours/days in the U.K. I'll equate it to "it's been a MINUTE since I've played CH without issue."

Getting two errors.. login invalid but when I add ^IOS it lets me log directly in but when I put normal user says network error or login error

The title screen says servers are ready, but when trying to login it pulls up an empty server list. It's like my heroin is cooked and ready, but my needle won't penetrate the skin...I'm freakin out man!