Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

report of scamming website

Dear OTM team,

I would like to report a scamming website with the following address: [removed]

I was tricked badly and followed the instructions and now my account has been stolen

Re: report of scamming website

Why would you even believe this website.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Can you provide me with your character name and world and I will investigate this further.

How did you hear about this website?

Also as a PSA for players, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is. Don't trust sites like these, you will only end up losing your account.

Lmao, sorry how people trust pages like this :) nobody never will give anything for free.
Even to get hit in face you need work little :)
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

I heard this from another player online in Rosmerta, he now claims to be my toon. My clan is already notifying me about this via our Band app. He told me that everyone got free gold and I was kind of desperate with my built and wanted to see it for myself. Very stupid from me. If I ever get my toon back I will never do this again definitely

Wait a minute. You tried to cheat OTM by getting free gold and plat and now want them to help you get your account back? Wow.
Lol does anyone remember the Alpha Snarl/Hagvar The Hairy glitch that surfaced on the internet and you had to follow a whole bunch of directions to complete it and get like 25k everytime you do it but ended up being a hoax? Sooo many people including myself fell for that bs lol

Sorry, this thread just reminded me of those times lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Can you provide me with your character name and world and I will investigate this further.

How did you hear about this website?

Also as a PSA for players, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is. Don't trust sites like these, you will only end up losing your account.
Muldar - I would like to avoid the naming and shaming rules, but I have some additional information that may help you on this issue. Pm me if you would like it. Thx
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta