Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Login Issues

Here you all are talking about new content when half of us can't even log in yet. Half the time login screen takes me to server list. Next, another part of the time, it simply doesn't let me log. After a while of loading it'll return to login screen. Then, it doesn't let my android account log in on iOS device. This only happens to one of my accounts, my dual logging accounts can log in just fine. After months of bugging you guys can't fix any of this unfathomable? Pull it together. You guys are the worst.

Re: Login Issues

I absolutely agree with u....this game starts being broken.....always when i come back from work or i have free time to play i have login issues that really pisses me off and let me regret abt the money that i spent ingame.

This has gotten completely out of hand. Revert back to a pre-crossplatform game, because that's literally the worst thing to have ever happened to this game. Never had this problem before that update.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

I have a solution to one of the problems. If you have problems logging into an Android account on iOS or vice versa, try putting the username with "^iOS" or "^Android" right after it. Whichever platform you made the account on initially use that one.

Like for example if my username was username3 and I made it on Android I would put in:
username3^Android

Muldar said that somewhere and it worked for me. As for the login issues, I wish I had a fix I can get on either
Danu-
UrMerGurd: level 164+ Rogue (Ascension)
JimmyJr: level 105+ Ranger (Foundation)