Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Critical Strike

Okay, so after doing a bit Crit Strike testing on Obelisk in OW with my ranger (maxed 2260 crit strike).
I did 4 x 5 mins tests:
Test 1 regular gear: 7 Crits
Test 2 +600 crit strike ring: 4 Crits
Test 3 regular gear: 7 Crits
Test 4 +600 crit strike ring: 12 crits
So is Critical Strike just pure luck regardless of ability or is there actually any method behind getting the ability as high as possible in the hope it leads to more dps on say a world boss?
Anyone done anymore testing on this?
Thanks
Riki
Rangedassasin
226+ Ranger - Full EDL Armour. EDL Mainhand/Offhand
Rikimarro
222+ Druid - Full EDL Armour. EDL Main hand/Offhand. Main Char.
Raven Spike
219+ Rogue -Full EDL Armour.
Elementz
217+ Mage - Full EDL Armour. EDL Weps

Proud Guardian of Novalis.

Re: Critical Strike

It's as it is with all other abilities. There is a set % chance for a critical hit to happen. This % is then affected by your abilities in relations to the mobs lvl. If your ability is 2200 and it is a 220 mob your chance of a crit is the same as 1100 ability on a 110 mob.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

It's as it is with all other abilities. There is a set % chance for a critical hit to happen. This % is then affected by your abilities in relations to the mobs lvl. If your ability is 2200 and it is a 220 mob your chance of a crit is the same as 1100 ability on a 110 mob.
Surely having 2860 ability should be guaranteed to land more crits on the same mob as the 2260 ability as the same with any ability the higher the ability the better chance to land? If not guaranteed then suppose it it very much luck based therefore not much point to increase it unless im missing something ofcourse lol
P.s ive only done very minimal testing so i could be well wrong! Thanks for the reply.
Rangedassasin
Rikimarro
Raven Spike
Elementz

Surely having 2860 ability should be guaranteed to land more crits on the same mob as the 2260 ability as the same with any ability the higher the ability the better chance to land? If not guaranteed then suppose it it very much luck based therefore not much point to increase it unless im missing something ofcourse lol
P.s ive only done very minimal testing so i could be well wrong! Thanks for the reply.
My response based on what muldar said on a previous thread a month or two ago when someone did a similar test.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

[/quote]My response based on what muldar said on a previous thread a month or two ago when someone did a similar test.[/quote]
My bad i didn't see the other thread.
Rangedassasin
Rikimarro
Raven Spike
Elementz