Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ban me please

Is there a possible way I get banned for saying the truth?
Call it whatever you want, bashing, yelling, idgaf honestly at this point and I'm quitting soon anyway, next update is the last shot me and many clanmates are giving to CH.... I can already see myself quitting
https://youtu.be/fAdxP3tPhqA
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Ban me please

Agent is absolutely right!! Otm, you guys were doing well and now it's all just garbage. You ran out of good ideas and instead of listening to our feed back your adding a cooking system lmao like what a great idea to get our vet players back (which we're losing so much) so they'll definetly want to play because your adding cooking. A lot of people don't have the right idea about the revival chests. We know you wanted money, but I know you brought them back to recover for you trash updates and try to make the good old past celtic heros better, but you only mad enough it worse. No point in logging in and doing bosses either when all we do is lag out and it causes so much frustration you have no idea. Muldar I know your the messenger not the person that runs celtic heros so if your going to ban me for posting this, go ahead! There's no point of playing anyways when all you guys do is just implement ideas that none of us really want at all. We want the servers to be fixed, we want new areas, we want new loot. We don't want cross platform lag that affects us players who play a lot during the day, we don't want cooking which will probably as cheesy as fishing, and we don't need chests that will make our vet players, who accounts are worth so much because of their old stuff gone. You brought back legacy bosses because you couldn't think of anything else, you brought back old lux cause you couldn't think of anything else, and now you bring back fash because you couldn't think of anything else. Litteraly listen to us players and your game won't be losing a lot of money and players. Thanks if you read this far, hope you feel the same way me and Agent feel.
Epona:
Cucumber Level 157 Mage
KiwisForAll Level 41 Ranger

Biggest noob alive

What is this lag everyone complains about. I play on 3G with 3 out of 5 bars with no lag. And when on wifi i see no lag either. Sure there are log in issues that occurr occasionally when lots of people are trying to log into the game at the same time. But when in game on a new phone with plenty of memory and a decent connection I don't get any lag.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Is there a possible way I get banned for saying the truth?
You're stating your opinion. Assuming your opinion is the truth is very arrogant. That whole video just made me cringe (especially the impersonations). You remind me of a whiny 12 year old.

If you don't like Celtic just quit. There are other games and clearly you're not content with this one.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

What is this lag everyone complains about. I play on 3G with 3 out of 5 bars with no lag. And when on wifi i see no lag either. Sure there are log in issues that occurr occasionally when lots of people are trying to log into the game at the same time. But when in game on a new phone with plenty of memory and a decent connection I don't get any lag.
Lag is skill and actions delay for everything, it happens and at big raids but not in all servers.
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

If you don't like Celtic just quit. There are other games and clearly you're not content with this one.
I'll quit don't worry.
I spent many years on this game lost a lot this year and I'm not talking for myself, I'm talking for everyone who lost things too.
If it's not for my friends and clanmate, I would've been gone from Nov 2016
The Expendables

YouTube:

What happened to that 4th Youtube comment I wonder... (Thank you to whoever that was)

Regardless, you have been given plenty of warning regarding your behavior on the forum, everyone is welcome to their opinion but disruption will not be tolerated.

Enjoy your week ban, consider your behavior when you return.