Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers down

#41
Guys why are you stressing out?
I haven't been able to log in with many other clan mates for 9 hours now but it's ok!
"Otm team is investigating the issue!
And they will be back with an answer soon!"
Notice I didn't say getting the problem fixed.
Well it's making me wanna quit by the day.
-Servers are crap for 8 months.
-No good content.
-Bad updates.
-Nothing done on time.
-No beta yet.
-New update not out yet.
-Crossplatform messed the game more.
-Always get your posts deleted when you complain, well I have a right to complain for someone who plays the game 12 hours a day.
-No refunds for what we have wasted trying to play the game and kill bosses, then we are recommended not to do bosses. Why should I play CH then? Should I go fish and cook when your servers are messed up? Or the lag will make the fishes run from my hook and burns out my food. Maybe I shouldn't fish and cook too, just leave the game alone.
-No compensation, ( don't you tell me 3 super combos have done enough to cover what I have wasted in 6 months being a victim of OTM )
Like come on
you know scams when you see them
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Servers down

#42
Agent K wrote:Guys why are you stressing out?
I haven't been able to log in with many other clan mates for 9 hours now but it's ok!
"Otm team is investigating the issue!
And they will be back with an answer soon!"
Notice I didn't say getting the problem fixed.
Well it's making me wanna quit by the day.
-Servers are crap for 8 months.
-No good content.
-Bad updates.
-Nothing done on time.
-No beta yet.
-New update not out yet.
-Crossplatform messed the game more.
-Always get your posts deleted when you complain, well I have a right to complain for someone who plays the game 12 hours a day.
-No refunds for what we have wasted trying to play the game and kill bosses, then we are recommended not to do bosses. Why should I play CH then? Should I go fish and cook when your servers are messed up? Or the lag will make the fishes run from my hook and burns out my food. Maybe I shouldn't fish and cook too, just leave the game alone.
-No compensation, ( don't you tell me 3 super combos have done enough to cover what I have wasted in 6 months being a victim of OTM )
Like come on
you know scams when you see them


+1

Re: Servers down

#44
Burzum wrote:OTM needs to get their **** together already. No mods are even responding to the problems at hand nor any sign of them fixing the issues.


Oh come on man!
Let the moderators have a nice sleep.
They used to sleep when servers are down and they say they will resume work tomorrow at 8am, yet they start at 10am and finish 3pm.
They should sleep even when the servers are not down.
What are players to us?
They don't need to play the game and spend money on it, we will sleep and resume when we want!
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Servers down

#45
Hey Heroes,

As some may have already guessed I have the day off today (personal reasons, nothing serious) but as always Esq and Snik have been at hand to address any concerns, thanks to both.

I just wanted to make a quick post to assure you after communicating with the team today, that we are working as hard as we can to resolve this issue asap.

To highlight a recent post from Snik [ viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91860 ] we are looking at a DNS issue after our recent move to new servers, much like we had previously with the forums.

This should be resolved in the next few days while our team continues to monitor the situation and resolve any further issues players may be having connecting.

Apologies to those who have PMd me and yet to receive a reply I will be back tomorrow.

Thanks

(Agent K as much as I appreciate your participation here the points you have raised have either been discussed in other topics or are factually incorrect. While we understand your frustration and thank you for your feedback, there is a line of behavioral standards, I would advise you not to cross it if you wish to continue your participation here.)
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Servers down

#47
Muldar wrote:Hey Heroes,

As some may have already guessed I have the day off today (personal reasons, nothing serious) but as always Esq and Snik have been at hand to address any concerns, thanks to both.

I just wanted to make a quick post to assure you after communicating with the team today, that we are working as hard as we can to resolve this issue asap.

To highlight a recent post from Snik [ viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91860 ] we are looking at a DNS issue after our recent move to new servers, much like we had previously with the forums.

This should be resolved in the next few days while our team continues to monitor the situation and resolve any further issues players may be having connecting.

Apologies to those who have PMd me and yet to receive a reply I will be back tomorrow.

Thanks

(Agent K as much as I appreciate your participation here the points you have raised have either been discussed in other topics or are factually incorrect. While we understand your frustration and thank you for your feedback, there is a line of behavioral standards, I would advise you not to cross it if you wish to continue your participation here.)

Actually, everything Agent says is correct. You guys do a great job the first 2-3 years, make this the only decent MMO, and then *** it all up. HUGE +1 on what he says. Oh, and by the way, your clairvoyant cross platform doesn't even work.

Re: Servers down

#49
Egg wrote:
snik wrote:Hey folks,

Can you pm me your account username and the world you last logged into if you are still having this issue.


Down again, its not an account or device issue. Its the login server


Happening again right now
Image

Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.
Image

Re: Servers down

#50
Egg wrote:
Egg wrote:
snik wrote:Hey folks,

Can you pm me your account username and the world you last logged into if you are still having this issue.


Down again, its not an account or device issue. Its the login server


Happening again right now

Have you tried buying a new device
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests