Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: LOG IN ISSUE

I don't think it's so much to do with OTM... I think it's their hosts. It can't patch the server.

It's really frustrating though and no one from OTM is online atm. Hope it gets sorted soon.

@OTM
If it is your fault it be worth bringing the game down for a day or two and getting to the bottom of all these server issues that have been popping up since cross platform.
Have you seen us go thru withdrawals from 12-16 hours?!!! Do you know what this place will be like if it was down for two days?!!!!
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

I don't think it's so much to do with OTM... I think it's their hosts. It can't patch the server.

It's really frustrating though and no one from OTM is online atm. Hope it gets sorted soon.

@OTM
If it is your fault it be worth bringing the game down for a day or two and getting to the bottom of all these server issues that have been popping up since cross platform.
Have you seen us go thru withdrawals from 12-16 hours?!!! Do you know what this place will be like if it was down for two days?!!!!

If you were in a car making a journey would you prefer hiccups every 5 miles or take it to a mechanic and do something for a day and finish the journey with no hiccups? Cmon now..
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

@OTM

If you were in a car making a journey would you prefer hiccups every 5 miles or take it to a mechanic and do something for a day and finish the journey with no hiccups? Cmon now..
Personally I would have rented so I just call and replace the vehicle. Problem solved in 1 hr tops. :lol:

Literally my entire clan that wasn't on a hr ago can't log... 205 main is up and we have 10-20 trying to log but can't, so our comp is about to get a free kill
Your comp is online?

Servers are up.
Problems is only with log in.
If you are online you are still online.
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger