Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

REVIVAL CHESTS ARE COMING BACK

I hate full caps titles, but this needs to be seen... read again what muldar posted regarding the chests:
Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests from the Premium Store at this time.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format, giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.

We would advise anyone who has bought the chest to use it in its current form this week before our changes take place.

Thank you for providing your feedback.
However hard the anti revival chest side might fight this, the chests were making OTM money and the majority of players want them back. Revival chests, in one form or another, WILL BE COMING BACK.
Last edited by TheLordOfDiablos on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: REVIVAL CHESTS ARE COMING BACK

It's not the fact that people were "anti chest", it's because they featured items like old fashion and mounts crashing their prices. Those fashion pieces like hunter and the rare charms were way more common than they should have been.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

It's not the fact that people were "anti chest", it's because they featured items like old fashion and mounts crashing their prices. Those fashion pieces like hunter and the rare charms were way more common than they should have been.
I meant 'anti chest' as short for 'anti revival chest', I was a little lazy :lol:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Easy fix was to change the fash description to feature rwvival or replica or the year like they used to do with the santa hat fash
Changing description isnt a fix in any way. If they will add revival chests again prices of fash will go down anyways. They should add those chests to only Nuada server if they respect old players

Here's an idea. Do seasonal chests like you use to. Instead of these junk fashion tokens. Design new fashion. Why has it come to this?
I actually prefer fashion tokens -- fashion has long been an annoyance of chests, particularly in times of relatively ugly fashion. I am sure many have banks filled with incomplete fashion sets! Being able to sell tokens, or save them for times of more beautiful fashion, is a great improvement!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!