Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New chests?

I agree, the time stamps would be nice so everyone gets their way,but idc if it's not even old stuff, I just want mounts back in chests! I got so mad because I spent 50 bucks in plat on chests to find out no mounts were in them... AFTER

What's the point of the time stamp lol. Doesn't change the way the item looks. I've got both versions of the Santa hats and pumpkin hats, but they don't change in price because they're the same item, if anything the fashion version is more pricey

Edit- I like the sound of a no trade version of the fashion pieces, would retain uniqueness of legacy fashion. :)
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Y'all got the wrong end of someone else's stick.

We're mad about the chests because they were portrayed as limited edition... Limited edition implied it's never returning.

OTM have always prided themselves on not ruining world economies hence why they'll never merge servers but these chests have done exactly that. Tis a little something called hippocracy and madness.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

What's the point of the time stamp lol. Doesn't change the way the item looks. I've got both versions of the Santa hats and pumpkin hats, but they don't change in price because they're the same item, if anything the fashion version is more pricey

Edit- I like the sound of a no trade version of the fashion pieces, would retain uniqueness of legacy fashion. :)
I see why you mean that, but then account trading is promoted, when it's not even supposed to be allowed. I know what I want, but I'm just a small voice in thousands so what am I gonna do

I see why you mean that, but then account trading is promoted, when it's not even supposed to be allowed. I know what I want, but I'm just a small voice in thousands so what am I gonna do
How does this promote acct trading?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It would promote account trading because if someone really really wants that item that's no trade they might trade an account for gold

As a old time player, who owns basically no old fashion that's worth millions, I say that revival chests are terrible and were a terrible idea. They should not even be brought back with "changes", move on from the past and make some new cool fashion and mounts for players. Out with the old, in with the new.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

It would promote account trading because if someone really really wants that item that's no trade they might trade an account for gold
If someone would trade away their whole account for a piece of fashion, they have serious issues and should seek help fast. That's just crazy.

As a old time player, who owns basically no old fashion that's worth millions, I say that revival chests are terrible and were a terrible idea. They should not even be brought back with "changes", move on from the past and make some new cool fashion and mounts for players. Out with the old, in with the new.
For android, there is a ton of old which is completely new to all.

On a side note, all these changes are really shaping the game up to make characters transferable. Imagine if all aspects of the game were ubiquitous. There would be no reason outside if programming to stop transfers.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140