Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Revival Chests (Not rly useful opinion but ehh)

I was excited from the announcement of the Revival chests going IG

And especially when i saw that you can get the items that you didn't get before...(p.s. i have to collect ard,fg,hunter,lan #fashislife)

And then i saw one person say that
"Now my black hunter cant be called rare anymore"

So I thought why not put the year on the fash info ..

On some fash and quest hats ive seen that when i click on it it shows
(Example:
Red Trapper's Cap
*Ostara 2016* (info))

Idk if it's a bad idea tho ..
Or Maybe
There could be just one vendor (Token or Gold) selling these old fash (like sunlit)

Could work..I guess..

Help me here myahh
It's Just Another Graceless Night

Re: Revival Chests (Not rly useful opinion but ehh)

Why did OTM bother to put an event name on event items?

It's ridiculous seeing Samhain 2013 items dropping in 2017. They were meant to be limited edition. Same thing with lux items.
It was just a matter of time before fashion, mounts, and instruments followed suit.

Overall, it was just somebody in the Design Team who, most likely, doesn't even play at all, and no idea what legacy items mean to the player base and the game.

Like most old timers, I'd just like to see new items. I don't care if it's more powerful or prettier than legacy items. In fact they should be. Keep the legacy items as they were meant to be. The game needs to move forward. rather than going back.

Next thing we know, Ancient Offhand makes a comeback. OTM please stop screwing with historical items and just progress the game.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Why did OTM bother to put an event name on event items?

It's ridiculous seeing Samhain 2013 items dropping in 2017. They were meant to be limited edition. Same thing with lux items.
It was just a matter of time before fashion, mounts, and instruments followed suit.

Overall, it was just somebody in the Design Team who, most likely, doesn't even play at all, and no idea what legacy items mean to the player base and the game.

Like most old timers, I'd just like to see new items. I don't care if it's more powerful or prettier than legacy items. In fact they should be. Keep the legacy items as they were meant to be. The game needs to move forward. rather than going back.

Next thing we know, Ancient Offhand makes a comeback. OTM please stop screwing with historical items and just progress the game.
+2673

I was excited from the announcement of the Revival chests going IG

And especially when i saw that you can get the items that you didn't get before...(p.s. i have to collect ard,fg,hunter,lan #fashislife)

And then i saw one person say that
"Now my black hunter cant be called rare anymore"

So I thought why not put the year on the fash info ..

On some fash and quest hats ive seen that when i click on it it shows
(Example:
Red Trapper's Cap
*Ostara 2016* (info))

Idk if it's a bad idea tho ..
Or Maybe
There could be just one vendor (Token or Gold) selling these old fash (like sunlit)

Could work..I guess..

Help me here myahh
It all depends if people are willing to buy chests with 2017 labeled fashion, may screw up many that are just looking to complete sets. I honestly don't care, but others might
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It all depends if people are willing to buy chests with 2017 labeled fashion, may screw up many that are just looking to complete sets. I honestly don't care, but others might
There are two types of collectors in CH. Those who like the rarity, and those who like the look.

The benefit of adding a tag to differentiate between the old and new fashions would be that people who like the look can get it for a decent price, whereas those who like the rarity can rest knowing that their insane investments are safe.

As for people who think they fit in both categories...just get a mixed set. It would look the same whether it's old or new, and you can slowly replace the new pieces with old ones.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!