Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Forums

Idk about anyone else but I think it would be a good idea to make a forums app, to receive notifications on upcoming updates, competitions, events, etc. Or to chat with other Celtic players outside of the game.
World: Herne
Clan: Evolutionary (Leader)
Shadow Rogue (145 Rogue)
Shadow Fire (106 Mage)

Re: Celtic Forums

Idk about anyone else but I think it would be a good idea to make a forums app, to receive notifications on upcoming updates, competitions, events, etc. Or to chat with other Celtic players outside of the game.
can OTM fix their first app first please?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Well you see, I didn't know there was a problem with the first app until I decided to manually check the forums, it's just a suggestion anyways, not like that idea will go anywhere
Shadow Rogue (145 Rogue)
Shadow Fire (106 Mage)

Well you see, I didn't know there was a problem with the first app until I decided to manually check the forums, it's just a suggestion anyways, not like that idea will go anywhere
OTM does make decent use of social media if you want notifications for resets etc.
Bob The God

OTM does make decent use of social media if you want notifications for resets etc.
What social media and how do I follow them
Shadow Rogue (145 Rogue)
Shadow Fire (106 Mage)

facebook and twitter
Bob The God

facebook and twitter
Ok great, the two social media platforms I hardly use haha
Shadow Rogue (145 Rogue)
Shadow Fire (106 Mage)

facebook and twitter
Ok great, the two social media platforms I hardly use haha
ya same here lol.
A forum app would be cool though, but I believe OTM uses a forum builder or something like that (don't know what the proper techy word is for it) and as a result I don't know if they could build an app for it, would probably be something only the forum host could do.
Bob The God