Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Make iOS great again

Get rid of the cross platforming and make iOS servers pure once again! Android has brought nothing but lag and crashes more constantly already. Down with android!
You sound dumb
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

Get rid of the cross platforming and make iOS servers pure once again! Android has brought nothing but lag and crashes more constantly already. Down with android!
Hey we didn't ask to get merged with you. That was like 3 people that requested it. And Android people don't typically associate with iOS people because we're so much cooler. I remember thr day my dad got an iPhone and I immediately had my last name changed.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You guys sound very childish and idiotic to say android servers have scammers lol ?? What server doesn't have scammers are you kidding me.. you think otm is going to remove cross platform because your little feelings are hurt? Nope. Cross platform is brought so many more players to Celtic Heroes it hasn't done anything bad the lag has been fixed there will always be scammers so idk why your complaining
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

Cross platform was one of the greatest things Otm has done. Many players are now able to play their old IOS accounts which they weren't able to do before because they switched to android.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

What I would love to see is the Growth and shrink charms coming back again for like an event, and it would be nice to have a way to move our characters from one world to another with all its items and gold without Xfering.
Life is better with Team Work

We need to build a wall to keep android users from invading our servers.
There is a legitimate way for android users to access our servers; by buying an iOS device!

We WILL build a wall, and Android users will pay for it.

It's gonna be YUGE!
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.