Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thanks To OTM

I will have to say Muldar is the best part of OTM. You can't shoot the messenger, but Muldar is a great messenger. He is the Hedwig of Owls.

Muldar's posts are always well detailed and well laid out, and he is great at getting back to you.

Rest of the team should take a page from his book.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Got offended much?
Not as much as you did when you couldn't kill me ;)
Yeah ur right. I couldn't kill a running druid as a tank. That's makes me washed. Worry about ur 1500 drops that got finesse from ur old leader
Sounds like the fools i deal with when trying to complete the daily in arena. They arent the ones who even get a kill one, its there 4 mil gold lux set that does 75% of the dmg, then they run away after that cus there ammy needs a two min cool down.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Not as much as you did when you couldn't kill me ;)
Yeah ur right. I couldn't kill a running druid as a tank. That's makes me washed. Worry about ur 1500 drops that got finesse from ur old leader
Sounds like the fools i deal with when trying to complete the daily in arena. They arent the ones who even get a kill one, its there 4 mil gold lux set that does 75% of the dmg, then they run away after that cus there ammy needs a two min cool down.
Wasn't even in arena though and I wasn't on a mount ;) and Im not using any lux from the shop either ;)
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---