Page 9 of 22

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:55 pm
by FlameBlade
Spaceman wrote:This sucks. I thought the chests would make the game more fun. I have a lot of nice items that may have diminished in value. Big deal its a game. It would have been fun. Like news to people... The gold you think you have isn't real gold. Its game. A game for fun. Good job ruining it


Well for many gold people paid real money to get.

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:02 pm
by Zyz
Aerdou aka Klip wrote:Childish as usual. I'm going to cry and cry until I get my way. Couldn't even handle the situations as adults let alone human being. Just flat out babies.
Called Otm Garbage, And other flagrant things. And I'm a "keyboard warrior"


It's humorous you say this. The ones that didn't like the chests coming back expressed their disappointment and frustration. The ones that liked the chests being here resorted to name calling and insults because of a difference of opinion. I'm getting images of kettles and pots and the color black

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:20 pm
by Ghost Shot
Qwerty wrote:Worst decision , We platinum buyers run your game.
As long you don't provide us with something we like we aren't gonna spend on those rubbish chests.

Adding them for one day and delete because some complains is bs , Was planning to spend more than 3.8k$ , now it's nothing and will always stay.

Player from 2011 before someone says you are new player , spent more than 53k$ in my carrer but not going anymore that's really unrealistic.
You added legacy shop legacy bosses and got complains and nothing changed , complains on mounts idols nothing changed but this yes.

Worst decisionz

+1

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:25 pm
by Aerdou aka Klip
Zyz wrote:
Aerdou aka Klip wrote:Childish as usual. I'm going to cry and cry until I get my way. Couldn't even handle the situations as adults let alone human being. Just flat out babies.
Called Otm Garbage, And other flagrant things. And I'm a "keyboard warrior"


The ones that didn't like the chests coming back expressed their disappointment and frustration. The ones that liked the chests being here resorted to name calling and insults because of a difference of opinion.

Maybe I'm expressing my disappointment like you did. So contradicting. That's why you are a lame.

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:29 pm
by Aileron
Aerdou aka Klip wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Aerdou aka Klip wrote:Childish as usual. I'm going to cry and cry until I get my way. Couldn't even handle the situations as adults let alone human being. Just flat out babies.
Called Otm Garbage, And other flagrant things. And I'm a "keyboard warrior"


The ones that didn't like the chests coming back expressed their disappointment and frustration. The ones that liked the chests being here resorted to name calling and insults because of a difference of opinion.

Maybe I'm expressing my disappointment like you did. So contradicting. That's why you are a lame.


So someone calls OTM garbage and you get butthurt, and so you call others garbage and "other flagrant things"? lol
The term is not "contradicting". It's hypocritical or being a hypocrite. Look it up.

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:44 pm
by Aerdou aka Klip
Aileron wrote:
Aerdou aka Klip wrote:
Zyz wrote:
The ones that didn't like the chests coming back expressed their disappointment and frustration. The ones that liked the chests being here resorted to name calling and insults because of a difference of opinion.

Maybe I'm expressing my disappointment like you did. So contradicting. That's why you are a lame.


So someone calls OTM garbage and you get butthurt, and so you call others garbage and "other flagrant things"? lol
The term is not "contradicting". It's hypocritical or being a hypocrite. Look it up.

U should also look up the words Lame and Garbage. And now you stalking me, post to post. You can't win Ailly Bear, you points are to comprehensively easily to counter

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:46 pm
by Aileron
lol that's all you got? Lame and Garbage?
I'm not trying to win anything, I'm just pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are.

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:47 pm
by Qwerty
What a annoying kids .. don't ruin this topic because we want our chests back!

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:55 pm
by Zkills
Why were these chests removed??? The majority want them to stay atleast till the next update... back into the dry spell belenus goes, for once I thought lixs would be normal price.

To hell with the collectors that only care about their precious fashion, these chests actually helped A TON with the economy on most servers id imagine. Annoys me when a company caters to the small majority /:

Bring them back

Re: Revival Chests

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:56 pm
by Tuula
Muldar wrote:Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests from the Premium Store at this time.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format, giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.

We would advise anyone who has bought the chest to use it in its current form this week before our changes take place.

Thank you for providing your feedback.

Servers will be live shortly.

Good job. The only fair way to handle this.