Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

#191
farook wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Dark Times wrote:
Stop acting like your couple hundred bucks can "save" this game or in any other way entice OTM to go along with your ideas.
All those who want these chests because they cannot get the fash otherwise, im sorry, but just wanting the fash isnt enough, you have to work for it.
If you just want white lanrik to drop from a chest for you you came YEARS too late.
old fash should be admired, respected, and envied, not available for anyone and everyone

How are the new players at fault for coming too late to this game??? It not their fault they came late but it's YOUR fault for paying waaaaaay to much for fashion. Old fashion should be enjoyed by anyone and everyone, not by a select few that like to sit in castle and show off.

According to Zyz, you are working for the fashion by going to college and getting a job to pay for the revival chests.

Enough of the selfish talk man, thought I already shut you down in that other thread.

+100


autoplay chests before revival chests please

Re: Revival Chests

#192
Dark Times wrote:
farook wrote:
Zkills wrote:How are the new players at fault for coming too late to this game??? It not their fault they came late but it's YOUR fault for paying waaaaaay to much for fashion. Old fashion should be enjoyed by anyone and everyone, not by a select few that like to sit in castle and show off.

According to Zyz, you are working for the fashion by going to college and getting a job to pay for the revival chests.

Enough of the selfish talk man, thought I already shut you down in that other thread.

+100


autoplay chests before revival chests please

Why is this argument happening didn't u read the op? They're coming back lmao so u can still get white lanrik when they do :P
Image

Re: Revival Chests

#193
Dark Times wrote:
farook wrote:
Zkills wrote:How are the new players at fault for coming too late to this game??? It not their fault they came late but it's YOUR fault for paying waaaaaay to much for fashion. Old fashion should be enjoyed by anyone and everyone, not by a select few that like to sit in castle and show off.

According to Zyz, you are working for the fashion by going to college and getting a job to pay for the revival chests.

Enough of the selfish talk man, thought I already shut you down in that other thread.

+100


autoplay chests before revival chests please


:lol:
no to revival of chest!!!
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

Image

Re: Revival Chests

#194
Zkills wrote:
Dark Times wrote:
derp wrote:Of that 3% Look at what clan and server they were from. My whole problem is that the same group who steers the developers (by an organized effort) keeps everyone from achieving their status. I was about to drop a couple hundred bucks in the revival chests on my server on donn, but I am now second guessing this game. I really enjoyed playing it once I got to donn and had a fresh start, but now I have doubts and am withholding all funds until I decide if this game is right for me.
I am really disappointed by OTM from the crushing let down in just minutes after the release of information on the new server and revival chest.
Edit: This is 2 days later, not knee jerk reaction


Stop acting like your couple hundred bucks can "save" this game or in any other way entice OTM to go along with your ideas.
All those who want these chests because they cannot get the fash otherwise, im sorry, but just wanting the fash isnt enough, you have to work for it.
If you just want white lanrik to drop from a chest for you you came YEARS too late.
old fash should be admired, respected, and envied, not available for anyone and everyone

How are the new players at fault for coming too late to this game??? It not their fault they came late but it's YOUR fault for paying waaaaaay to much for fashion. Old fashion should be enjoyed by anyone and everyone, not by a select few that like to sit in castle and show off.

According to Zyz, you are working for the fashion by going to college and getting a job to pay for the revival chests.

Enough of the selfish talk man, thought I already shut you down in that other thread.


The luck of advertising is the issue why players only find out about it from being bored on AppStore
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Revival Chests

#195
Update: Poll has been up for a day:
Total Votes: 19
People want chests back: 16
People don't want chests back: 3

Is there even a need for more talks?
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Revival Chests

#196
I know that OTM will add them back after a nerf but.. what actually will happen is that those who buy plat become richer and those who don't buy plat will have to pay 30-40k per chest for a 1/500 chance of winning a red frostguard boots.. this is bad move from the Team

I don't know about others. But I personally will not be buying chests do to the fact they will be really bad after fix
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Revival Chests

#197
xAndrey wrote:I know that OTM will add them back after a nerf but.. what actually will happen is that those who buy plat become richer and those who don't buy plat will have to pay 30-40k per chest for a 1/500 chance of winning a red frostguard boots.. this is bad move from the Team

I don't know about others. But I personally will not be buying chests do to the fact they will be really bad after fix

Na those who don't buy chests will experience lower prices on pretty much everything... from lixs to fashion.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Revival Chests

#198
Zkills wrote:
xAndrey wrote:I know that OTM will add them back after a nerf but.. what actually will happen is that those who buy plat become richer and those who don't buy plat will have to pay 30-40k per chest for a 1/500 chance of winning a red frostguard boots.. this is bad move from the Team

I don't know about others. But I personally will not be buying chests do to the fact they will be really bad after fix

Na those who don't buy chests will experience lower prices on pretty much everything... from lixs to fashion.


Idk about other servers but Epona lixs already cheap. I saw many sell xps for 2k each..
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Revival Chests

#199
Elfylolz wrote:
Dark Times wrote:
farook wrote:+100


autoplay chests before revival chests please

Why is this argument happening didn't u read the op? They're coming back lmao so u can still get white lanrik when they do :P


Muldar said they're coming back in a different format. So the legacy white Lanrik will not look the same as the upcoming whatever version of Lanrik they put out
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Revival Chests

#200
xAndrey wrote:
Zkills wrote:
xAndrey wrote:I know that OTM will add them back after a nerf but.. what actually will happen is that those who buy plat become richer and those who don't buy plat will have to pay 30-40k per chest for a 1/500 chance of winning a red frostguard boots.. this is bad move from the Team

I don't know about others. But I personally will not be buying chests do to the fact they will be really bad after fix

Na those who don't buy chests will experience lower prices on pretty much everything... from lixs to fashion.


Idk about other servers but Epona lixs already cheap. I saw many sell xps for 2k each..

Belenus was getting so bad that people were buying exps 7k+... the chests come and lixs were down to 4-5k a pop
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests