Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

What is fashion? :D

TBH. Great decision OTM about take down these chests from shop.
These chests shouldn't be in shop ever. I don't have old fashion but understand collectors who spent time and money to get sets piece by piece in past.

And stop crying all.
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

These chests shouldn't be in shop ever. I don't have old fashion but understand collectors who spent time and money to get sets piece by piece in past.

And stop crying all.
The chests will return.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format , giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.

Poorly executed launch for something that also got mixed reviews in beta when first launched there.

You opened pandoras box with releasing for 12 hours then removing. Cannot tell me the sales were not brisk enough to offset the mild uproar from those who think this is Fashion Heroes not Celtic Heroes.

I am not saying the chests are a good idea, but that was a PR failure all around. Keep them up for a week, say good luck, make a lot of extra money from it and in two weeks it will all be water under the bridge...same as always.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

good decision.. i havent logged into Celtic Heroes for 5 days xD id be just mad ma black hunter isnt worth the name Rare anymore..

anyways i hope i can change my user anyways. anyone knows how it works?
True on donn I tried to sell purple hunter leggins they said its worth 75k now :cry: :cry:

Maybe the new revised chests can have fashion badges in them, which can only be worn by old players.
They can have slogans on then saying things like:
'Trying to keep the status quo since year dot'
And
'Keeping ourselves uber powerful so the new players can't ever get to our level.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

And stop crying all.
The chests will return.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format , giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.
Sure but in updated format not like was in last hours what was really bad move.

BTW. Now is Laggy Heroes but Fashion Heroes looks good too :D
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger