Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests from the Premium Store at this time.
Last edited by Kril on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Good decision OTM :)

IDEA of the chest is good, but perhaps make the 'retro' pieces non-tradable, and keep the Revival chests available all the time?
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

I don't have any problem bringing back old stuff, but please, change the descriptions of either the new or the old to make sure people know the difference. Let original lanrik say "Spring 2012" or whatever. Or else change all the new item descriptions to say "2017 re-release" or something like that.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'm seriously really pissed. I spent more money to buy these chests and because a few people got upset on the forums the cash I spent was wasted. Servers were down all day yesterday so I only was able to log in to buy some plat before I had to go to bed because I work. Log in today to buy the chests and because some people cried they are gone.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Worst decision , We platinum buyers run your game.
As long you don't provide us with something we like we aren't gonna spend on those rubbish chests.

Adding them for one day and delete because some complains is bs , Was planning to spend more than 3.8k$ , now it's nothing and will always stay.

Player from 2011 before someone says you are new player , spent more than 53k$ in my carrer but not going anymore that's really unrealistic.
You added legacy shop legacy bosses and got complains and nothing changed , complains on mounts idols nothing changed but this yes.

Worst decisionz

Are you kidding me?
Why did you even place the chests?
Based on feedback also?
Chests were up for like 9hrs even half the world is sleeping and doesn't know jack about them.
If you honestly care about feedback why did you even place them to piss off your players more!
Make us some good content or bring the old ones back up because the current updates are just screwing up the game more, for the last 1 year I didn't see any intresting update, if it wasn't for the awesome clan and friends I wouldn't be playing this game.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I'm seriously really pissed. I spent more money to buy these chests and because a few people got upset on the forums the cash I spent was wasted. Servers were down all day yesterday so I only was able to log in to buy some plat before I had to go to bed because I work. Log in today to buy the chests and because some people cried they are gone.
Well. A lot more people spent lots more real money over a much longer period of time to acquire sets and items, knowing it would never return. I do believe those have the right to complain. Perhaps you could stop crying and hope they re-release the chests, but fash/mounts within would be non-tradable.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues