Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

Hey guys what are revival chests? I'm still a novice and very new to this game. Thank you.
They were a chest that contained old items from previous events implemented with the cross platform update, they have since been removed based on player feedback until we review the topic further.

Horrible decision. The economies of CH depend on plat buyers buying chests. Chests w no mounts or fashion suck, so we stop buying chests. The lixed dry up and prices skyrocket- pricing out the non-buyers who depend on us play buyers to feed the system. Don't listen to the "burn the ships" crowd. They will screw over thousands wanting lixed so their dam hunter set can be shown off in castle

The words limited time items must mean nothing to new players. What limited time means is that it's there and doesn't come back.
+1

+2
+3
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Horrible decision. The economies of CH depend on plat buyers buying chests. Chests w no mounts or fashion suck, so we stop buying chests. The lixed dry up and prices skyrocket- pricing out the non-buyers who depend on us play buyers to feed the system. Don't listen to the "burn the ships" crowd. They will screw over thousands wanting lixed so their dam hunter set can be shown off in castle
Solution: exclusive new battle mounts and fashion
Last edited by Foool on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Yes, because I have been playing since december 2012 and have saved my way up to buying this fashion. Fashion isn't gear and isn't necessary to play the game, it is a way to show yourself off with how much gold you have. it works the same in the real world. Are you going to raise a stink because you can't afford a Ferrari?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yes, because I have been playing since december 2012 and have saved my way up to buying this fashion. Fashion isn't gear and isn't necessary to play the game, it is a way to show yourself off with how much gold you have. it works the same in the real world. Are you going to raise a stink because you can't afford a Ferrari?

+1
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

The new players just want to have everything. With the chests the old players have close to nothing that could only be gotten from back then and a lot of them paid large amounts to get the stuff. Then they were lied to because the items were made not limited time anymore. How is that fair to the old players?
Gwydion
Knightime - warrior
FieryRage - fire mage
DarkImmortal - rogue
BowDown - archer
Pureness - druid
SpellCrazy - ice mage

+1

Bring them back
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge