Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Accounts deleted?

Has anyome gotten any help once so ever cause so far nothing on my end honestly just want to quit and request my money back at this point. I mean i gotta go through all this for an update that doesnt even effect me anyways..... Ive tried contacting suport twice in the past and never gotten any help or a reply then so im just assuming the same thing is gonna happen again. And its pointless trying

Yeah my Android account isn't working on my iPhone. I'm 100% sure I used the right password and it wont let me reset it either...hoping i can still log with my kindle
kings pride
i did it on my own
Ether Felix, 215 ranger
regal, 200 rogue
Felix Dacus, 183 mage
do not conform to rules you disagree with, even if it is the easier path.. i promise you will never regret taking that advice if you do so.

OTM should've allowed anyone to change their username . The feature is already there and probably much simpler than this "duplicate username but unique password combination" thing they chose.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Hello
why i cant log in into my Accounts
if i put ID and Passwort it works but i can Not Chose a Server there is none server i can log in whit both Accounts i have in ios and Android same ID before the update it Worker but now it not working

PLEASE help