Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cross Platform and Lag

We're back to the same old.. how can you guys try to combine platforms when what you already have isn't running? How can you guys try to make new stuff when you can't handle the old servers? 6-8 hours of downtime have turned into 15, you guys let us back in for a few minutes, then lag strikes back. Lag has already been bad lately, with 5-6 second cast and respawn lag causing lots of inconveniences, but the few minutes we were able to get in were hell. 30+ second lag, no joke. You need to cut the *** and start handling what you have on your hands. People are raging and quitting because of your horrible management, because CH is unplayable. What do you do? Hide behind Muldar and delete or lock all topics that discuss this. I haven't been playing too long. I haven't seen a gelebron raid. But if even the lesser raids and simply doing bounties or lixing is impossible because of cast lag, I can imagine how it is for the 215+. What do we get in compensation for the hours we wasted waiting for servers? For the resources we spent? For the money thrown into the bin? A whopping 3 combos. Up your game. Fix what you already have. Fix the servers. Get rid of the lag. People want to play, you aren't letting them. It would be much better without clairvoyant updates that nobody wanted if you could fix the actual problem. Up. Your. Game.