Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Transfers

How do these work? And how do they happen and who can I trust to do one if I wanted to do one
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

Re: Transfers

How do these work? And how do they happen and who can I trust to do one if I wanted to do one
You mean xfer? if so than say you wanna xfer from lir to arawn than you give someone the amount of gold or stuff needed in lir and he gives it back to your new toon on arawn, you must check that person is trusted and that he isnt a scammer, some ppl use a middle man
Arrow
Head
( 100+ ) Lir

You mean xfer? if so than say you wanna xfer from lir to arawn than you give someone the amount of gold or stuff needed in lir and he gives it back to your new toon on arawn, you must check that person is trusted and that he isnt a scammer, some ppl use a middle man
Can you suggest anyone
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

I know a few in lir but I don't know anyone in other world's. Still you would have to trust the middle man and hope the other person still agrees with the trade. If the other person changes their mind on it. You would still have given away your items. So I say no. It's a scam waiting to happen