Page 6 of 16

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:24 am
by WHITExLOTUS
Thanks for updating us muldar

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 am
by Mutation
betus wrote:
Mutation wrote:
KINGSAYF wrote:Someone got a spirit charm and some hunter pieces on arawn. Didnt believe myself but saw the screenshot of it in inventory. This is crazy


Wait from the chest???
yes. Pink hunter gloves, red sparkling spirit charm, boggan charms an ostara/glen wigs all from chests


So theirs gonna be chests in all the servers??

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:27 am
by friddoo
WHITExLOTUS wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Aerdou aka Klip wrote:What a dunce. You don't know even know what the chest do yet. Or how far it goes back. Predicting the future?


Feel better now with your keyboard name calling?

Humans are so fragile in 2017 what a dunce for getting triggered that u got called a dunce!

Since when has replying to something been a signal of triggered lol. Nice strawman fallacy.

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:28 am
by alisa.maclucas
Love it! OTM rocks!

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:29 am
by bdrules
Those chests have to be the worst idea otm has come up with yet. Literally destroy the rare fashion market gj.

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:29 am
by WHITExLOTUS
friddoo wrote:
WHITExLOTUS wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Feel better now with your keyboard name calling?

Humans are so fragile in 2017 what a dunce for getting triggered that u got called a dunce!

Since when has replying to something been a signal of triggered lol. Nice strawman fallacy.

What a dunce! Fridoo for getting tiriggered about me saying zyz got triggered for being triggered that kilp called you man crush a dunce!

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:30 am
by Zyz
WHITExLOTUS wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Aerdou aka Klip wrote:What a dunce. You don't know even know what the chest do yet. Or how far it goes back. Predicting the future?


Feel better now with your keyboard name calling?

Humans are so fragile in 2017 what a dunce for getting triggered that u got called a dunce!


Our ideas of triggered are different. Triggered to me is when you're angry. I'm not angry, I just remember a time when if you couldn't say it to their face, you didn't say it on a keyboard. You don't have to name call when you disagree with someone

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:30 am
by offiues
You messed up otm now all us old player who spent loads of time and money getting the old rare items and you just throw these chests in so any tom *** and Harry can get them. Try to think of the people who played from the beginning and helped you with your careers by playing this game and paid your wages

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 am
by friddoo
Lol.

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 am
by bdrules
offiues wrote:You messed up otm now all us old player who spent loads of time and money getting the old rare items and you just throw these chests in so any tom **** and Harry can get them. Try to think of the people who played from the beginning and helped you with your careers by playing this game and paid your wages


+1