Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

OMG! OTM. You've completely ruined this game. RIP. It's completely finished now. I mean, when I want to swap servers, there's like 19 worlds to choose from now. It takes nearly half a second to find the server I want. You just don't care about is android players, man. We only had 4 to choose from. This is just so not fair. I mean I will waste literally half a minute every year just trying to find the server I want.
And all you haterz saying I'm talking rubbish are just stupid and don't understand how important this really is.
And also OTM you are all so lame. I mean you haven't even changed your forums yet. You still have separate world forum groups for Android and iOS and you haven't even added a Nuada world forum yet.
I mean I'm so wonderful and perfect that if it was me doing this then everything would work perfectly. I would make everyone one happy about everything all the time and no-one would ever need to moan about anything, because everyone would have everything they want.
;)
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Let's just all agree that Celtic heroes is done for
idk if I would say done for. The new chests are greatly wanted by the majority of players, as new players outnumber old players. Thus plat buyers will make bank selling the chests, OTM will make a lot from selling the plat for the chests. The only people who lose are the older players. So although the game may see many of the older players leave in the coming year, they won't care as much as you would hope because the newer players and the chests with the old content will provide a large revenue boost for them.
Older players will probably start to quit in larger numbers since OTM won't be increasing the level cap, and a new area kind of loses its awe factor without leveling and new armor etc. It will just be more of what is already there, only difference will be a new EG boss which will only add momentary excitement.

So basically I would say the game has reached an end of an era for many of the older players, but for the newer players it is just the start. Personally, I am kind of in the middle. I made a new toon on a new world, didn't fully x-fer because I still do enjoy my toon on arawn, but restarting the game has helped to add some excitement back to CH.

It will be interesting to see where the game goes in the coming year, to see what impact these recent "changes" will have on the player base.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I think the new chests are awesome I see tons of economy growth in belenus I'm finally able to buy pots easily, before the chests I could never find anyone selling, and the lag only occurred when the servers first came up the first time but ever since u guys checked them a second time everything has been great on belenus (I can't speak for gelebron cuz I'm not that lvl ) But across the rest of the server I have experienced no lag and see tons of old players once again including 2 of my real life friends, thanks one thumb mobile! u guys didn't call it quits even with it being that late at night for u guys and seeing new problems come up u guys still stuck around to solve them! I'm glad cross platform is out and these new chests defiantly add some excitement to seeing more items available to purchase off ppl
Belenus
-Warrior 214
-Druid 182
-Ranger 175

I think the new chests are awesome I see tons of economy growth in belenus I'm finally able to buy pots easily, before the chests I could never find anyone selling, and the lag only occurred when the servers first came up the first time but ever since u guys checked them a second time everything has been great on belenus (I can't speak for gelebron cuz I'm not that lvl ) But across the rest of the server I have experienced no lag and see tons of old players once again including 2 of my real life friends, thanks one thumb mobile! u guys didn't call it quits even with it being that late at night for u guys and seeing new problems come up u guys still stuck around to solve them! I'm glad cross platform is out and these new chests defiantly add some excitement to seeing more items available to purchase off ppl
I agree new chests is a great idea, the content is the problem. Bringing back old content like this is a big f you to any player who has played a while. Makes me sick of OTM's continual game of lying and deceptions to make money off their players. "This stuff is temporary, buy chests now so you can have this temporary fashion!" "Hmm we need more money, I know lets completely go back on what we said during the old events about those items being 'limited' and bring them back for the newer players! Who gives a F about the old players right?"

main new chest forum thread
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at