Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

You messed up otm now all us old player who spent loads of time and money getting the old rare items and you just throw these chests in so any tom **** and Harry can get them. Try to think of the people who played from the beginning and helped you with your careers by playing this game and paid your wages
Since when was it about the players.....the only thing they care about is the money
OTM still need wages paying. They are a business, of course it's about money as well as player experience.
They keep the status quo, people will get bored and leave. If OTM go out of business, you have to go to another mobile MMORPG, which will most likely be far more aggressively p2w.
So leave your vanity behind and let OTM stay in the business of making money, so that everyone can continue to play a fine game.
+1

When reaper rings and huntsman rings appeared and legacy vendor came out I don't recall anyone getting mad about that.
Big difference, I myself had a sun ammy and reaper before legacy but i knew that because the odds were very low for them dropping nothing would happen, in fact, they price increased a lot.
These chests will with 100% certainty destroy the value of all fashion excluding quest fash (which more often than not sucks).
Dont compare things that cant be compared

When reaper rings and huntsman rings appeared and legacy vendor came out I don't recall anyone getting mad about that.
Big difference, I myself had a sun ammy and reaper before legacy but i knew that because the odds were very low for them dropping nothing would happen, in fact, they price increased a lot.
These chests will with 100% certainty destroy the value of all fashion excluding quest fash (which more often than not sucks).
+1000000000
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

You messed up otm now all us old player who spent loads of time and money getting the old rare items and you just throw these chests in so any tom **** and Harry can get them. Try to think of the people who played from the beginning and helped you with your careers by playing this game and paid your wages
Messed up, or expanded their market. I personally believe they expanded their audience.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

I've gotten two reaper rings from legacy shop, that's two reaper rings added to a server by one player, with fashion sets being introduced and obtainable from chests with way a way larger pool of items I'm sure my comparison can be made but bias opinionated humans are always going to exist. You guys can't see things from a businessman point of view and only worry for what you think is right and not about the bigger picture.

People are acting like these chests are gna be the death of them. Chill out. Do you guys realise how many events there were? There are probably thousands of random fashion items. Sunlit. Lanrik. Hunter. Ardmair. Frostguard. Spidersilk. Glenmor. Auroral. Highlander. Dark Rider. Charm set 1 (picts and jotuns and glads). necro charms. boggan charms. tree charms. soulless warrior charms. mage charms. More that i forgot at this point, but now take ALL that stuff, and remember theres red orange yellow pink green blue turq purple black white for every single fash set, and also an effect version for all fash color sets and charms. Your rare fash will still be rare and expensive asf, the chances of an entire new white lanrik set dropping is unbelievably low, it will happen eventually but its not going to ruin the prices of them in any way shape or form. These chests actually make chests interesting again, not for whats guaranteed, but for the possibilities. Dont freak out over a potential 1/100000000 chance one guy pulls an entire white lanrik or hunter set
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis