Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime - 10:30 AM BST - Launch of Cross Platform

I hope OTM shouted all their workers pizza and beer (or as it's in the UK curry and beer) ;)
Pizza and beer works in uk too never had a curry and a beer lol
Osheen Powell- Ranger 164 Fingal
Sinful Sunkiss-Mage 105 Fingal
Treebagger- Druid 60 Fingal
Proud Member Of
Whykicamoocow
One for all and all for one
If you need me mail me

Gandalf123- server-Nuada

I just want to say a big thanks to OTM for staying back in the office after hours because they didn't technically need to.

It's appreciated that you guys understand our frustration and you're willing to stay back several hours to get it all sorted. Thanks to Muldar also, who always seem to be the meat shield all the time.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

At this point is there any significance to the information on the server window that shows all possible servers and that I have 0 of a possible 2 characters on each server.....including the server on which i actually have 5 characters? A friend showed me a ss of his attempt to login and his showed all the servers with a max of 5 characters and showed the correct number of characters that he had on specific servers. Thanks.

At this point is there any significance to the information on the server window that shows all possible servers and that I have 0 of a possible 2 characters on each server.....including the server on which i actually have 5 characters? A friend showed me a ss of his attempt to login and his showed all the servers with a max of 5 characters and showed the correct number of characters that he had on specific servers. Thanks.
My server list is empty
Arrow
Head
( 100+ ) Lir