Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime - 10:30 AM BST - Launch of Cross Platform

A more serious question: Will there be a character server transfer when update is done?
No you won't be able to transfer character to different worlds. I know it has been stated before, but I'm not sure which thread specifically.
So there is gonna be a specific server for cross platform? Or the whole thing can be played on either operating system?
iOS users can play on android servers and android users can play on iOS servers. You will be able to login to your iOS accounts from android phones.

No you won't be able to transfer character to different worlds. I know it has been stated before, but I'm not sure which thread specifically.
So there is gonna be a specific server for cross platform? Or the whole thing can be played on either operating system?
iOS users can play on android servers and android users can play on iOS servers. You will be able to login to your iOS accounts from android phones.
Neat thanks for clearing that up for me.

Giving "estimates" when u breed addicts and game junkies isn't the wisest thing to do in my opinion. Perhaps if some played the game a bit more they would see the instant gratification everyone feels they deserve.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons