Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sulis

So I Just wanted to advertise Sulis as other worlds so this too....
For sure, you all heard a Lot of Bad stuff about Sulis. The situation here needs to be changed.
It won't ne easy. It will be hard.
But its worth the effort, we could have an own Server that we can do with what we want once we beat the problems. Come here and join us.

Fun and new friends guaranteed.

Re: Sulis

Fireberserk wrote:So I Just wanted to advertise Sulis as other worlds so this too....
For sure, you all heard a Lot of Bad stuff about Sulis. The situation here needs to be changed.
It won't ne easy. It will be hard.
But its worth the effort, we could have an own Server that we can do with what we want once we beat the problems. Come here and join us.

Fun and new friends guaranteed.

I guranteed that sulis will be a great server, but to tell the truth, we need more players. Also, this server is small in comparison to any other servers out there. Many players here gone retired or just quit because of the economic issues or real life problems. I would be glad to promote this server as part of the crossover platform when android or other servers want to xfer or join here. Even tho this server is full of power lusting and domination and grief also liberation all the time not to mention conspiracy.
CheezWiz: thats because leo is a god

"White Hunter is not a piece of fashion, Everything has a soul. Treat it with respect, all fashion has love for their owner"

The bad reputatuion post the OP referenced only seemed to invilve about maybe 5 players max so would not consider it a huge problem

If i was a player reading that, I would not cross sulis off my list. Besides otm is taking care of what had been mentioned.

I dont play sulis nor am I trying to get you to join it, but if you were already planning on joining sulis earlier dont let that previous thread be the deciding factor.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

It's a good server. Chill, fair and fun to have 3 way lock battles. More players will make this world crazy awesome so come along
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Sulis is a great server despite the fact that there is tension between the three top clans. People are for the most part friendly and inviting. Dont let some forum post like mentioned above change how you feel about the server. Just because one person didnt enjoy their time doesnt mean YOU wont. We definitely need more people in Sulis, there isnt much European or eastern players so its quiet during the nighttime for those who go on at night in the US. I came to Sulis and while I do in fact sometimes want to xfer to some abundant server like in Epona I know that I wont be able to meet people as good as the ones ive come to meet in Sulis and made my experience one of the best.

Typical price list ( THESE ARE THE AVERAGES IVE SEEN, correct me if im far off):

Lix:
Super Xps - 4k
Hero Xps- 5-7k (Hard to come by atm)
Hero combos - 10-15k (Hard to come by atm)
Hero wisdoms - 500g-1k each
Hero energy - 1k each
Hero hp - 1k each
Hero travels - 1k each
Event Chests - 20-25k

Lux:
Spectral Huntsman - 2m
Spectral Reaper ring- 5-6m
Spectral midnight talisman - 1m

Wyldshrine sun ammy - 3.5m - 4m
Wyldshrine river ammy - 1.5m-2m
Wyldshrine Zephyr ammy - 1.5m - 2.5m