Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Searching for clan

Hey, guys. I' m new in this game but I have some experience in mmorpg' s.

I have neen looking for a real mmorpg in Android (some stupid games dont have healer class, lol).
I' m looking for a good and organizated clan to help me, teach me and grow with. Line or discord groups could be awesome.

I have played Order and Chaos Online (maximum lvl there) and some shi**y rpgs so I know about how this game works.
I just need to know some stuff and I will be powerful.

I' m active and too friendly.

See you, guys. I hope you guys will ask me and invite me to join your family.

Re: Searching for clan

Hey, guys. I' m new in this game but I have some experience in mmorpg' s.

I have neen looking for a real mmorpg in Android (some stupid games dont have healer class, lol).
I' m looking for a good and organizated clan to help me, teach me and grow with. Line or discord groups could be awesome.

I have played Order and Chaos Online (maximum lvl there) and some shi**y rpgs so I know about how this game works.
I just need to know some stuff and I will be powerful.

I' m active and too friendly.

See you, guys. I hope you guys will ask me and invite me to join your family.
What server are you in?
Arrow
Head
( 100+ ) Lir

My name on Lir is offbeat, I'm the leader of the clan Resurgence, you are more than welcome to join, I have a load of experience and am more than welcome to share my information with you
World: Herne
Clan: Evolutionary (Leader)
Shadow Rogue (145 Rogue)
Shadow Fire (106 Mage)

My name on Lir is offbeat, I'm the leader of the clan Resurgence, you are more than welcome to join, I have a load of experience and am more than welcome to share my information with you
Ok :) I' m going to join you and see how is your clan going. I hope you are what I' m looking for.