Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How To Apply for a Celtic Heroes Beta (iOS)

When I first signed up for CH beta, I got extremely confused and actually messed up and couldn't work my way into the beta because I messed up so badly!
Now I want to stop people from doing the same.

ONE
First off-you need an email. Not just any email, an apple email. I don't mean a literal @iCloud email, but in settings>Mail>Add Account, you will need to add the account of the email you wish to use. I actually use a side email specifically for betas, so I can keep my other emails in the gmail app.
This is the biggest thing, because without doing this your phone can't log you into the TestFlight app. Speaking of,

TWO
Download the app "TestFlight" from the AppStore. This is where the beta will be run through.

Three
Complete the form linked http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=91403

FOUR
Wait! Check the forums to watch for the date beta goes on and check your email to see if you made it into the beta. This may take a few days to a week

FIVE
The day of the beta, you should receive an email with a link to TestFlight. This will take you into the TestFlight app, and it will automatically download the Celtic Heroes Beta.

SIX
Remember to have fun in the beta, but also remember the purpose of it. The purpose isn't to goof off with your friends (although it's fine occasionally), the purpose is to experience the new content of the next release, give feedback, and notify the support team/admins of any bugs or glitches you find.

Best of luck! Hope you get in grasshopper ;)
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: How To Apply for a Celtic Heroes Beta (iOS)

When I first signed up for CH beta, I got extremely confused and actually messed up and couldn't work my way into the beta because I messed up so badly!

ONE
First off-you need an email. Not just any email, an apple email. I don't mean a literal @iCloud email, but in settings>Mail>Add Account, you will need to add the account of the email you wish to use. I actually use a side email specifically for betas, so I can keep my other emails in the gmail app.
This is the biggest thing, because without doing this your phone can't log you into the TestFlight app. Speaking of,

TWO
Download the app "TestFlight" from the AppStore. This is where the beta will be run through.

Three

FOUR
Wait! Check the forums to watch for the date beta goes on and check your email to see if you made it into the beta. This may take a few days to a week

FIVE
The day of the beta, you should receive an email with a link to TestFlight. This will take you into the TestFlight app, and it will automatically download the Celtic Heroes Beta.

SIX
Remember to have fun in the beta, but also remember the purpose of it. The purpose isn't to goof off with your friends (although it's fine occasionally), the purpose is to experience the new content of the next release, give feedback, and notify the support team/admins of any bugs or glitches you find.

+1

Re: How To Apply for a Celtic Heroes Beta (iOS)

ONE

TWO

Three

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

+1