Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I'm back, now what have I missed?

New mounts would be better, but that is being done with battle mounts. Adding legacy mounts to chests is easy to do as they already exist. It only takes deciding on a drop rate and adding to the chest formula.
No thanks.

Easy isnt always the right way. Its cute that you thought about the "drop rates, formula blah blah blah" and all that but you missed out on the consequences of bringing back legacy mounts.
I would agree with egg if the drop rate weren't too high, nobody likes the battle mounts.... I have a good mount and wouldn't mind if other people were able to get this mount if the cashed out for it, if they did that then they can get it all they want. It would definitely bring OTM more money and raise excitement in the game, not to mention the economy in game, people would pay crap loads for some mounts.

But on a serious note, OTM, bring seasonal events back, please, even new players like the idea of seasonal events, I have screenshots of new players saying they wish there were seasonal events because that sounds so much more enjoyable, and it WAS. now the only reason I play is so that I can level up to get dg, that is my only goal now sadly, but oh wait, oh yeh, server lag at gele... hmm...
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I agree with seasonal events. I think after the next main content areas there should be some consideration to adding some.

Maybe even make a competion on the next event. Pick the season and have the players compete to design the best event themed boss, mounts, hats, etc. It would allow you to spend more time on the main content updates while giving a good corner stone on designing and carrying out a seasonal event
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

New mounts would be better, but that is being done with battle mounts. Adding legacy mounts to chests is easy to do as they already exist. It only takes deciding on a drop rate and adding to the chest formula.
No thanks.

Easy isnt always the right way. Its cute that you thought about the "drop rates, formula blah blah blah" and all that but you missed out on the consequences of bringing back legacy mounts.
I would agree with egg if the drop rate weren't too high, nobody likes the battle mounts.... I have a good mount and wouldn't mind if other people were able to get this mount if the cashed out for it, if they did that then they can get it all they want. It would definitely bring OTM more money and raise excitement in the game, not to mention the economy in game, people would pay crap loads for some mounts.

But on a serious note, OTM, bring seasonal events back, please, even new players like the idea of seasonal events, I have screenshots of new players saying they wish there were seasonal events because that sounds so much more enjoyable, and it WAS. now the only reason I play is so that I can level up to get dg, that is my only goal now sadly, but oh wait, oh yeh, server lag at gele... hmm...
seasonal fashion, chests and mounts is one thing and i'm all for it if it doesn't take away to much time from the more important things. However -1 to seasonal bosses ever coming back, miss an event and the gears gone forever, one godly drops the whole event and thats all that will ever exist (most likely). People miss an event and they miss its gear, Raids should always be permanent, the rest of the stuff that goes along with the events doesn't have to disappear.

Would anyone care to fill me in after my lengthy break?
Wellcome back and I'm glad you have recovered. Not much to fill in the big news atm is the cross platform. Let's see what happens.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Agree, chests are lamé now :( Why Not add some new charms or battlemounts in new chests. With lots luck you maybe geht a lvl 6 one ....

but pets and battlemounts really should be tradeable ... why should we invest hundereds of expencive tokens in them not having a chance to sell them, when new mounts come up.... Thats not ok, sry.

We pay for them with lots gold or platin, we pay more platin or gold for feeding them or keeping them alive. After we spent more and more (sometimes rl-) money on them a new and better come up and you cant even take the old one and sell it or help an nice friend, like you can do with all other luxitems you bought.....
World: Epona, Clan: Avallach
xlittlejox, rogue lvl 236,
xlittlejohnx, druid lvl 227,
xlittlejackx, warrior lvl 227,
xlittlejanex, mage lvl 227,
CERNUNN0S, ranger lvl 227 ... and a few more

Agree, chests are lamé now :( Why Not add some new charms or battlemounts in new chests. With lots luck you maybe geht a lvl 6 one ....

but pets and battlemounts really should be tradeable ... why should we invest hundereds of expencive tokens in them not having a chance to sell them, when new mounts come up.... Thats not ok, sry.

We pay for them with lots gold or platin, we pay more platin or gold for feeding them or keeping them alive. After we spent more and more (sometimes rl-) money on them a new and better come up and you cant even take the old one and sell it or help an nice friend, like you can do with all other luxitems you bought.....
Yup, very annoying that we cannot sell these to other players, but you can sell them to other vendors to get 50% of your tokens back, but I wish it were more like 80%...
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

So basically while I was gone, my favorite feature of the game, events, were removed?
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

To be fair, people in the past , including me, were suggesting OTM taking a break from events to focus on fixing different aspects of gameplay, skills, balance... Etc..

Also the events were becoming a grind and money pit, people were complaining and rightfully so. Horrible drops, same complaints.

I give OTM credit... They did an auction house and cross platform, both I didn't think they would do.

Now, people want the events back while forgetting how a lot of people weren't even participating in them anyway because of the cost and horrible drops.

OTM is in a difficult position at times, dealing with schizophrenic demands from addictive personalities.

Legacy mounts ewww please no no no! No more legacy anything please :)

Maybe in Lieu of adding mounts to chests, skins could be added. They could be equipped in the barding slot and change your battle mount into things like zebras, stags, elephants, bicycles, donkeys or whatever. They could be couloured tiered and come with particle effects to add a bit of rarity for collectors.

It's also be great to have hat quest back (I know monotonous but I enjoyed them). Also adding some prizes to the bounty board again would be so nice too.