Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'm back, now what have I missed?

Would anyone care to fill me in after my lengthy break?
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Re: I'm back, now what have I missed?

Your reference to the 6th anniversary reminded me, in past years was that not the time you did a chest sale? If memory serves me correctly we have had two dbl plats since our last chest sale. Are chest sale no more? What's the schedule?
Chest sales were typically more for when we had truly "Seasonal Chests" with cycling content.

We may however do another in the future depending on scheduling.

Chests used to bring great excitement. I always looked forward to them and the hope to get a mount. Sales of excess stuff brought me millions in gold, which I used to buy more chests. Chests were a hot commodity. Today, not so much. The excitement is gone.

Question, do you want to bring back the excitement, or at least raise the desire a little, why not throw in a legacy mount every now and then? The rate doesn't have to be high like before, but high enough for there to be a real chance.

I have spent a lot of money on the game buying plat with almost all going to buy chests. Even though I now have 15 toons, I have not bought a chest for months. Chest sales push plat purchases begets real money, think about it.

Chests used to bring great excitement. I always looked forward to them and the hope to get a mount. Sales of excess stuff brought me millions in gold, which I used to buy more chests. Chests were a hot commodity. Today, not so much. The excitement is gone.

Question, do you want to bring back the excitement, or at least raise the desire a little, why not throw in a legacy mount every now and then? The rate doesn't have to be high like before, but high enough for there to be a real chance.

I have spent a lot of money on the game buying plat with almost all going to buy chests. Even though I now have 15 toons, I have not bought a chest for months. Chest sales push plat purchases begets real money, think about it.
Legacy mounts. No.

New mounts. Yes.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

New mounts would be better, but that is being done with battle mounts. Adding legacy mounts to chests is easy to do as they already exist. It only takes deciding on a drop rate and adding to the chest formula.
No thanks.

Easy isnt always the right way. Its cute that you thought about the "drop rates, formula blah blah blah" and all that but you missed out on the consequences of bringing back legacy mounts.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.