Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

what does auto attack formula gives? Attack or damage?

As the topic head says, yes i do know that there is a auto damage formula for calculating damage. but what about if i wanted to calculate attack? also what does ability like dagger, sword, axe, bow adds? and how much does each point of that ability increase the damage and attack? like 1000 dagger is equivalent to 1000 attack? or more? what does it mean?, I tried to understand the auto damage formula calculator and things but dont seem to get out of the point where the formula calculates attack or damage or combine of attack and damage in one go because it seems irrelevant.

I use the formula and calculate with the highest tier gears to see how maximum it could reach
Auto Attack Damage = [0.15818*sqrt(1250) + 0.061069*sqrt(5200) + 0.96523] * 225 + 990 and i get 13,318
what does 13318 mean?
I know for certain that the number is impossible to be a damage stat. because theres no way in this game that you could reach 13318 damage
if it were to be total attack grant by your equipment it will be acceptable

i have seen many peoples reaching 12-13k attack and 4k damage
so to say reaching 13k attack and have 13k damage is really irrelevent.

any answers?
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Re: what does auto attack formula gives? Attack or damage?

1 ability point = 1 attack
1 dex = 1 attack (controversial as some believe there is a small decimal after that but I'll ignore that for simplistic purposes and because it hasn't came up since a past beta)
If I have 1650 dex with gear and 2200 bow ability, I have 3850 attack.
Gear adds more, I'm pretty sure edl armor adds attack for rangers but I don't remember how much exactly as I've never been full edl ranger. For simplistic purposes let's assume it adds 1k.
That means you're now at 4850.
With bow and offhand, let's push that up to 5k attack. This number may be closer to 5250 but again, simplistic purposes
If I have vit/dex/attack prot bracelets, I can add that attack on. Let's assume another ~1500 for simplistic purposes yet again.
Now I'm at 6750 attack. This is why bow and dagger ability necro rings are so sought after, a godly adds 1k ability, or 1k attack and ~100 auto damage.
If I had 4 godly necral rings of oblivian (clanny of mine once had 2 godly and 1 imperial with reaper ring...) that's another 4k attack, increasing my total attack to 10750. That is about a 80% increase in attack just by adding 4k ability points (again guys I'm really tired so not using Anexanders site to double check any of these values right now)

So in basic terms,
1 dex = ~1 attack (possibly 1.002693836... or another number similar)
1 ability point = 1 attack (this is just weapon ability, not cunning or ranged combat)
And obviously 1 attack from gear = 1 attack
If you have any more questions feel free to quote me
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

@loco ranger edl adds 0 attack. Just to clear that up. And whoever had 2 godly and 1 imp oblivion is lucky af._. I have 1 of each only lol altho a 3rd oblivion is much better replaced by anointed ring

@laplace, that formula is auto damage. You must have made an error somewhere. To find out your attack you need to do what loco did and add all the attack and dex points up to work it out. No wasier way unfortunately.

And like what was stated:

1000 dex = 1000 attack (excluding any buffs to steady aim)

1000 bow ability = 1000 attack and roughly 100 auto damage
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

@loco ranger edl adds 0 attack. Just to clear that up. And whoever had 2 godly and 1 imp oblivion is lucky af._. I have 1 of each only lol altho a 3rd oblivion is much better replaced by anointed ring

@laplace, that formula is auto damage. You must have made an error somewhere. To find out your attack you need to do what loco did and add all the attack and dex points up to work it out. No wasier way unfortunately.

Eh we have 1 nub with a godly and royal .-. Another nub with 2 royal another nub with an imperial and then there's me hoarding 2 majestic 1 mighty 1 royal ring._. (But it use 2 majestic 1 royal and reaper.-. Because I suck at upgrading anointed D: )
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Eh we have 1 nub with a godly and royal .-. Another nub with 2 royal another nub with an imperial and then there's me hoarding 2 majestic 1 mighty 1 royal ring._. (But it use 2 majestic 1 royal and reaper.-. Because I suck at upgrading anointed D: )
One ranger here has Godly n imp. Another have Godly imp n royal with imp winning recently. Another inactive toon has Godly n royal. Yeah I know sounds unreal.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Ah thanks for covering that up for me.
And the dude was extremely rich, he 8boxed 3 rangers, 2 rogues, 2 warriors, and a druid. All of them were luxed out in full edl.... his rogues and rangers and druids had edl weps too.
He pretty much blew a few grand on game then got bored lol. I have a video somewhere of him doing hrung with just his toons and he killed it in I believe 10ish min
In comparison our entire clans fastest time was 6min 30-35sec (messed up a bit stopping timer :p)
He had gele weps too, ofc they were bought though. We had one gele kill but got a shadow bow of solar flames. Did not go to him as he was already as geared as it gets. He spent $150 on each of his gele weps through band. As soon as the clan broke apart he left without a trace... may have started a toon on another server idk but no one can find him

EDIT:
One of the godly and the imperial were given to him by us. The other godly he actually purchased
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

One ranger here has Godly n imp. Another have Godly imp n royal with imp winning recently. Another inactive toon has Godly n royal. Yeah I know sounds unreal.
Send some of those godliness here plz ;-;
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Send some of those godliness here plz ;-;
I had a clanny that only spent his DKP on godly drops. He attended pretty much every boss and ended up with 1 godly crimson core, 1godly abyssal sharp shot brace, 1 godly Oblivion ring, majestic annoited band, reaper ring, and he was working on another oblivion ring last I saw him. He used a majestic oblivion while waiting.

He spent so much on the gear he didn't get his edl weps until after no one else was in line. Lol.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=