Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lega shop item

4 reapers in Morrigan since the legacy shop came out and 1 sun ammy. They are there, just pretty rare.

I heard you can get camo charm from the shop too(?), never seen or heard anyone get one yet in any servers.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

One day I rolled up to the legacy vendor and there it was, a shiny new reaper ring. Simple as that. And then my life turned to hell....every single day, multiple people whispering me wanting to buy it or just ask where I got it and how much I paid. Every single day.

But to answer your question, I was very, very, extremely lucky to find mine the way I did. And I haven't seen one in the shop ever since that rare stroke of luck.

One day I rolled up to the legacy vendor and there it was, a shiny new reaper ring. Simple as that. And then my life turned to hell....every single day, multiple people whispering me wanting to buy it or just ask where I got it and how much I paid. Every single day.

But to answer your question, I was very, very, extremely lucky to find mine the way I did. And I haven't seen one in the shop ever since that rare stroke of luck.
I haven't really checked the legacy shop out much cuz ive got what I need, but wouldn't the person who bought the item before the reaper ring have seen it pop up? or does it take some time to add the next item?
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I haven't really checked the legacy shop out much cuz ive got what I need, but wouldn't the person who bought the item before the reaper ring have seen it pop up? or does it take some time to add the next item?
Only if they went right back in to see what popped up. If I remember correctly you have to close out the vendor window then reopen it after buying to see the new item. I personally wouldn't even bother looking if I didn't have enough gold left to buy something else. I'd rather not know if something better popped right after I spent all my $$$.

Sort of on topic/sort of off topic - how often does the Legacy shop refresh? On Rosmerta I've seen crappy stuff in the shop that nobody wants to buy; subsequently, it just sits there. I'm just wondering how often the system does an auto-refresh of the inventory.

Sort of on topic/sort of off topic - how often does the Legacy shop refresh? On Rosmerta I've seen crappy stuff in the shop that nobody wants to buy; subsequently, it just sits there. I'm just wondering how often the system does an auto-refresh of the inventory.
the terrible thing is: it doesn't refresh itself. someone has to buy an item for it to put in another item....
I think there should be a monthly refresh or something.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me