Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic heroes vs Runescape

Well most phones/tablets rn have the capacity to run the newer version of runescape now.-. A lot of the problem with games such as rs and eq not being on mobile lies in the UI. Most phones/tablets can actually run these games better than most computers can but it's just hard for all the UI to fit on small screens. It's one of the problems with albion too because even their devs said that iPhones actually run it better than computers but they don't have the proper UI set for small screens
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Celtic heroes vs Runescape

Mobile RS? Damn. I'll be one of those that play both. People hate on RS but it was my first online game so it will always have a special place in my heart.
RS was good until the EOC update killed it, i quit my maxed cb/skills acc coz of EOC lol. Theyre kinda back on track now but it'll never be the same (for me anyway). I heard there was a new skill called Engineering or something, i'll def try RS again for that if or when they release it for mobile.
I believe it's 2007scape that is coming to mobile (OSRS)
That's good then, OSRS was the best imo. EOC was just a wannabe WoW
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.