Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Client Release - iOS / Android

I noticed you said "weeks" doe that mean the ability to play cross platform will not be next week like what was originally said?
Should be next week, no specific date set.
Hey Heroes,

Just an update on the current status of what we have been working on in the office, scheduled release dates and more!

Cross Platform:
As of today we are aiming for a client update release on Monday 17th of July!
From this date there will then be a week long period where users with conflicting account data will be able to update their account details pre launch.
(Cross platform will not be enabled from client launch on the 17th)
Monday 24th of July will have a 6 - 8 hour downtime as we preform essential server work and enable cross platform play between Android and iOS. Once completed the client will have cross platform functionality.

Conflicting accounts (Between iOS and Android) will be prompted to modify their details during this time.[/b]
Only got prompted to change the password, which I did but it didn't do anything. Account is still in conflict. Am I missing something?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

How long does it take until we are able to upadate the game any ideas
The answer for every update is always the same. It can be less than an hour to a day or two. OTM cannot control it. It is up to Google and Apple in their stores.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Conflicting accounts (Between iOS and Android) will be prompted to modify their details during this time.[/b]
Only got prompted to change the password, which I did but it didn't do anything. Account is still in conflict. Am I missing something?
Once you change your password restart the app and sign in with the updated details, should fix this issue.
Has anyone got updated client yet?
iOS should be out to most areas, Android appears to be taking awhile.

Once you change your password restart the app and sign in with the updated details, should fix this issue.
I don't get it. So we only need to change the password and that's it? It didn't prompt me to change the username.

I don't get it. So we only need to change the password and that's it? It didn't prompt me to change the username.
Only password needs to be updated, usernames remain the same.
How was the conflict resolved? The ios and android with the same username still both exist.
And why do you keep referring to the "password" as "details"? It's confusing.

Only password needs to be updated, usernames remain the same.
How was the conflict resolved? The ios and android with the same username still both exist.
And why do you keep referring to the "password" as "details"? It's confusing.
Our Programming Team have created a system that would allow players to keep their usernames, passwords are the only conflict that requires changes.

At this time only password changes are required, after the database merge on Monday username updates will be required.