Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Client Release - iOS / Android

There is nothing stopping someone from doing that right now. No one needs cross-platform for it.
Well with cross platform like said earlier, someone on android could have the same username as me on iOS and can basically guess my password
if someone has same username as you sounds like your username is to easy and it's low key your foult
So isn't that why OTM should provide the opportunity for players to change it to a more secure id, no? People like you just like to blame others for their mistakes. Such arrogance.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Well with cross platform like said earlier, someone on android could have the same username as me on iOS and can basically guess my password
if someone has same username as you sounds like your username is to easy and it's low key your foult
So isn't that why OTM should provide the opportunity for players to change it to a more secure id, no? People like you just like to blame others for their mistakes. Such arrogance.
I actually agree with ail here ppl made their usernames not expecting cross plat and for someone else to be able to share the same one

I noticed you said "weeks" doe that mean the ability to play cross platform will not be next week like what was originally said?
Should be next week, no specific date set.
Hey Heroes,

Just an update on the current status of what we have been working on in the office, scheduled release dates and more!

Cross Platform:
As of today we are aiming for a client update release on Monday 17th of July!
From this date there will then be a week long period where users with conflicting account data will be able to update their account details pre launch.
(Cross platform will not be enabled from client launch on the 17th)
Monday 24th of July will have a 6 - 8 hour downtime as we preform essential server work and enable cross platform play between Android and iOS. Once completed the client will have cross platform functionality.
+1 Yes, actually there was a specific date set, July 24th...so are we really going to do this again? Classic OTM...it goes from a specific date, to "next week" to should be next week sometime--then we'll hear in the coming weeks, to next month and so on and so on...
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

Hey Heroes,

Just an update on the current status of what we have been working on in the office, scheduled release dates and more!

Cross Platform:
From this date there will then be a week long period where users with conflicting account data will be able to update their account details pre launch.
Monday 24th of July will have a 6 - 8 hour downtime as we preform essential server work and enable cross platform play between Android and iOS. Once completed the client will have cross platform functionality.
+1 Yes, actually there was a specific date set, July 24th...so are we really going to do this again? Classic OTM...it goes from a specific date, to "next week" to should be next week sometime--then we'll hear in the coming weeks, to next month and so on and so on...
Not their fault that everything doesn't always go as planned.

Hey Heroes,

Cross Platform:
It went to "next week" as we may need to shift to Tuesday instead of Monday.

Perhaps we should wait until next week before we judge the rather hectic scheduling of game design.

Will Cross Platforming be like: I can log in my IOS Account with my Android device ?
Do I have to change something on my IOS account with a IOS device, or does this work without any changes needed?
Would be great if this works :) Waited two years for this ;)
Name Lvl Clan
1insane1 221 TheIlluminati General
1Maniac1 220
Brainless 190
Strudel 220
FireMcFire 217
Unelanunhi 227
Pocahontas 200

Will Cross Platforming be like: I can log in my IOS Account with my Android device ?
Do I have to change something on my IOS account with a IOS device, or does this work without any changes needed?
Would be great if this works :) Waited two years for this ;)
Yes, this will be active next week after server maintenance.

Unless you are prompted, no changes will be required.