Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Only in CH

my tank is almost 216 :/ kept it 215 for aggro reasons (realizing now doesn't help as much as i hoped it would) at dl and lower level legacy.
Yeah, the aggro system also makes high level tanks completely incompetent and useless tanking lower level mobs. #OnlyInCH

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I don't mind the leveling, it could be just because we don't have as much lock in our worlds I imagine it could be annoying in a world with more competition
Crom- General of Seed
I like pancakes.
Redbeard23 - 225 Warrior
B1ank - 225 Rogue
Incendius - 220 Mage
Arrowsmith - 220 Ranger
HighVoltage - 220 Druid
Extinction - 220 Warrior

And yes, my tank has a very hard time holding aggro on 195 bellow and some more mobs where 1 person is doing a lot of damage. That combined with taunt missing as often as it does is frustraiting, I've complained about it before.
Crom- General of Seed
I like pancakes.
Redbeard23 - 225 Warrior
B1ank - 225 Rogue
Incendius - 220 Mage
Arrowsmith - 220 Ranger
HighVoltage - 220 Druid
Extinction - 220 Warrior

And yes, my tank has a very hard time holding aggro on 195 bellow and some more mobs where 1 person is doing a lot of damage. That combined with taunt missing as often as it does is frustraiting, I've complained about it before.
Ur just a nub tank ._.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Only in CH ur end game boss decides to move to a spot no one can hit him and wipe u all cus u cant dps him and he destroys everyone as tank cant keep aggro. #OnlyInCH

Only in CH a lvl 160 rogue can gain so much aggro on a lvl 160 boss and reset it simply by moving it behind a rock, ruining the work of a dozen or more EG players. #OnlyInCH

Only in CH the drop rate of all godlys / void is supposedly the same per godly or void type, yet one can drop over and over (5 godly sweeping blow braces, 3 void victory helms) and others will never drop. #OnlyInCH

Only in CH u have a skill that drains energy and replenishes urs, yet uses so much of ur own. #OnlyInCH

Only in CH the glass cannon mage glass can barely crit as high as a melee class's melees. Put a mage next to a ranger with quiver and mage will not do even 50% the dps. #OnlyInCH
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If you got 3 void victory helms then you are doing a lot better than most :shock: i wouldnt complain about that lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Void Moon helm hasn't dropped yet in any of the servers after 4+ years and thousands of Mordris kills. Avalon alone has over 500 since 2013.

It's funny how one item was assigned a drop rate of 0%. #OnlyInCH
Pretty sure they got removed from the loot table entirely, it's been years since one dropped on Sulis
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Void Moon helm hasn't dropped yet in any of the servers after 4+ years and thousands of Mordris kills. Avalon alone has over 500 since 2013.

Pretty sure they got removed from the loot table entirely, it's been years since one dropped on Sulis
arawn got a shadow moon helm a month ago. Was comps 4th ever mordy kill lol so definately not removed.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

arawn got a shadow moon helm a month ago. Was comps 4th ever mordy kill lol so definately not removed.
Na but the void one was definetly removed._. Hasn't even dropped since ever
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.